Leo, Ashley M.
Address: 22 W Washington St Suite 1500, Chicago, IL 60602
Lawyer Firm: Sterling Hughes
Phone: (312) 756-7878
|Areas of Practice||Divorce, Child Custody, Spousal Maintenance|
"As a lawyer, I am often a buffer between pain and reasonableness. When I have the opportunity to alleviate someone’s worries, to relieve the stress in life by explaining the basics of the law, I have done what I have been called to do."
Ashley Leo has a deep and powerful passion for Family Law that stems from picking people up from their lowest point. Her desire to help others has driven her towards her position as a family law attorney and towards Sterling Hughes. As an attorney, Ashley dedicated to helping you and your family overcome the challenges of divorce, child custody, and domestic violence.
While earning her law degree, Ashley put in over 100 hours of community service helping victims of domestic violence at the Cook County Domestic Violence Courthouse. This selfless and difficult work earned her the Chancellor’s Award for Community Service and helped further move her towards her long-term goal of working as a family law attorney. Her experience also shows her considerable skill and fortitude in the face of extremely delicate and challenging situations.
While at law school, Ashley also participated in the DePaul Family Law Clinic, where she earned the CALI Award for Excellence. Always eager to give any additional help she can, she was also active in the DePaul Poverty Law Clinic as well. These areas of practice gave her insight into both the emotional and financial difficulties that come with divorce and child custody cases.
In addition to her volunteer work with domestic violence litigation she also participated in a service trip to Washington D.C. assisting organizations helping homeless people in the area.
Ashley graduated with a Juris Doctorate with a Certificate in Family Law from DePaul University College of law. She is also a member of the Chicago and Illinois State Bar and is an active participant in the DePaul Journal of Women, Gender & the Law.
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Walsh, Robert P. - 5 views
- Beemer, Courtney M. - 12 views
- LaCien, Brian - 14 views
- Graham, Douglas W. - 9 views
- Flangel, Bryan S. - 12 views
- Kiehl, Monica J. - 11 views
- VanOverloop, Melanie - 9 views
- Nazarian, Kenneth A. - 7 views
- Vogelzang, Nicholas J. - 6 views
- Pannos, Christina M. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Sullivan, Terry - 13 views
- Wiley, Luke P. - 58 views
- Citino, Maria A. - 13 views
- Burke, Richard F. Jr. - 13 views
- Smith, Dustin E. - 18 views
- Hill, Jennifer M. - 18 views
- Freeland, Kimberly - 25 views
- Grattan, Heather Smith - 15 views
- Kumor, John Esq. - 13 views
- Hartig, Eric M. - 15 views