Leonard, Amy M.
Address: 2929 East Camelback Road Suite 224, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Lawyer Firm: Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C.
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Law|
Amy Leonard is a member of the Arizona State Bar and licensed to practice in the State of Arizona and the Arizona Federal District Court. Amy received her law degree from the University of San Diego School of Law in 1996. Prior to graduating from law school, Amy interned for both the Federal Public Defenders Office in San Diego, California, as well as the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office. Amy was admitted to the State Bar of California in December of 1996. After graduating from law school, Amy worked as an associate attorney for Bokelman & Benjamin, a plaintiff’s firm in San Francisco, California.
Amy moved with her family to Phoenix, Arizona in 2001. After moving to Arizona, Amy worked for Leonard, Clancy & McGovern, a plaintiff’s firm in Phoenix, Arizona. Amy was admitted to the State Bar of Arizona in 2004. For the past several years, Amy has focused primarily on pretrial criminal, trial and appellate writing.
Other lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Hebert, John J. - 5 views
- Ford, Michael C. - 3 views
- Erickson, Jennifer R. - 1 views
- Berry, Ryan A. - 4 views
- Gillespie, Margaret A. - 4 views
- Torrens, Daniel - 10 views
- Tate, J. Adam - 1 views
- Telles, David V. - 6 views
- Amoroso, Richard M. - 7 views
- Barwell, John F. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Pitel, Stephanie - 10 views
- Guttilla, Phillip P. - 18 views
- Whiteman, Blake E. - 17 views
- Beckwith, Jessica L. - 10 views
- Ducharme, Wayne B. - 13 views
- LaBianca, Margaret B. - 19 views
- Narducci, Michael P. - 11 views
- Richter, Jasmina - 12 views
- Denetsosie, Warren - 14 views
- Israel, Kyle A. - 10 views