Address: 111 Southwest 5th Avenue Suite 1940, Portland, OR 97204
Lawyer Firm: Slinde Nelson
|Areas of Practice||Tort Litigation, Negligence Liability, Intentional Torts, Employment Litigation, Race, Gender, & Disability Discrimination, Workplace Harassment, Employment Compensation and Contract Disputes, Civil Rights Litigation, Government Employment Disputes, Property Rights, First Amendment Rights, Commercial Mediation & Arbitration, Family Business Law, Corporate Structuring, Chain of Succession, Shareholder Oppression, Alternative Dispute Resolution|
Dan is a litigation attorney by trade, primarily assisting individuals and small businesses with contract and employment related disputes. Prior to that, Dan also worked with cities and counties across Oregon defending tort and constitutional claims.
Dan grew up in Portland, with roots in the Pacific Northwest dating back four generations. Both sides of Dan’s family built and developed businesses from the ground up. From an early age, Dan was exposed to the impact of family relationships on the life and health of those businesses.
At Slinde Nelson Stanford, Dan is continuing his litigation practice, while also adding a focus on assisting family businesses.
Dan spent six years as a volunteer mock trial coach for his alma mater, Lincoln High School. Dan is also an avid sports fan and movie buff, and is always ready to engage in a discussion on either topic.
Other lawyers in Portland, Oregon
- Aldrich, Dean E. - 6 views
- Graves, Christopher J. - 2 views
- Lachenmeier, Rudy R. - 4 views
- Slinde, Nicholas J. - 1 views
- Mabe, Joseph - 3 views
- Fowlks, Richard E. - 4 views
- Lavoie, Margaret C. - 7 views
- Kirk, Christopher C. - 6 views
- Gustitus, Sandra S. - 1 views
- Overlund, Joel K. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Portland, Oregon
- Cloutier, Thomas W. - 8 views
- Osaka, Gordon L. - 20 views
- Murphy, Bryan P. - 12 views
- Celuch, David J. - 10 views
- Snyder, Daniel - 13 views
- Batalden, Austin B. - 15 views
- Cloutier, James F. - 7 views
- Peck, Todd M. - 10 views
- Hirshon, Jason E. - 13 views
- Crittenden, Bradley T. - 7 views