Levin, Steven R.
Address: 60 W. Randolph St., Chicago, IL 60601
Lawyer Firm: Levin, Riback, Adelman & Flangel, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Catastrophic Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, Premises Liability, Construction Negligence|
Steve has vast experience in representing persons who are injured due to negligence in auto crashes, falls, unsafe job conditions and many other types of cases.
To Steve, a client is a person, not a company, and he prides himself on representing the individual vs. powerful insurance companies.
Steve finds that injured workers don’t know that they have rights in addition to worker’s compensation. These are typically called third party cases, and can involve unsafe job conditions, dangerous products and toxic substances, among other causes. When a worker is injured due to the negligence of another, Steve is the lawyer for the job.
Steve is acutely aware of dangerous conditions that exist as he develops evidence in the cases he handles. Steve sees our job at Levin Riback Adelman & Flangel, PC as getting to the bottom of why there was a failure of safety in the hope that these conditions will be corrected in the future.
Steve notes that in many areas of our lives, companies sacrifice safety to save time and money. Injury victims are left with mountains of medical bills, pain and suffering, and their work life in jeopardy. The insurance companies are quick to fight and deny claims, or pay less than a claim is worth. You need an attorney who will protect your rights. Steve will fight for you or your loved ones to obtain fair compensation.
Steve has spoken at Chicago Bar Association Seminars on such Topics as Defeating Motions for Summary Judgment, and the Use of Economic Experts at Trial. He has tried over thirty cases to jury verdict, and has obtained over 40 million dollars in compensation for his clients.
On weekends, Steve changes out of his business suit, and into a wet suit. Steve has been a volunteer scuba diver at Chicago’s John G. Shedd Aquarium. On Saturday afternoons you can see him in the 90,000 gallon Caribbean Coral Reef Exhibit, wearing a microphone mask, and feeding creatures ranging from sea turtles, rays and sharks, to rainbow colored tropical fish. Steve says that "It’s an opportunity for people to see what I think is the most beautiful habitat on earth, at the same time learning that here in Chicago, we are still responsible for the health of coral reefs that are over a thousand miles away from our home."
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Novosad, Susan L. - 3 views
- Rapoport, David E. - 7 views
- Berman, Steven A. - 2 views
- Capra, Susan A. - 5 views
- Perraud, Alexandra - 8 views
- Muldoon, Michael K. - 10 views
- Gainsberg, Neal - 3 views
- Watkins, Daniel - 10 views
- Homsy, Joseph J. G. - 9 views
- Kremin, David K. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Smith, Dustin E. - 18 views
- Timm, Jennifer - 16 views
- Burke, Richard F. Jr. - 13 views
- LaCien, Brian - 14 views
- Dzamashvili, Anna - 15 views
- Radvila, Gintare - 36 views
- Pocari, Flavia - 13 views
- Alasauskas, Amanda J. - 14 views
- Conti, Gia M. - 17 views
- Hill, Jennifer M. - 18 views
Most rated lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Lawhorn, Elizabeth A. - 0 votes
- Battersby Black, Margaret P. - 0 votes
- Montgomery, James Douglas Jr. - 0 votes
- Gillespie, Genie Miller - 0 votes
- Morrissey, Francis P. - 0 votes
- Walner, Jonathan E. - 0 votes
- Shammas, Michael A. - 0 votes
- Burr, Michael C. - 0 votes
- Weisberg, Joshua L. - 0 votes
- Lakerdas, James G. - 0 votes