Levko, Natalia V.
Address: 4821 E Street Road, Feasterville PA, 19053
Lawyer Firm: Levko Law Firm, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Immigration Law|
Ms. Levko is specializing in removal defense, family based immigration, asylum claims, consular processing, the Violence Against Woman Act, and inadmissibility waivers.
Born in Ukraine, Natalia V. Levko received Law degree from Kyiv-Mohyla Academy in Ukraine, and her Master of Laws (LLM) Degree from Temple University Beasley School of Law. After receiving her Master of Laws Degree at Temple University Beasley School of Law, and being barred in the State of New York, Ms. Levko is now a leading attorney at Levko Law Firm, P.C.
Ms. Levko has proven herself a dedicated, knowledgeable and caring attorney who provides the best legal services for her clients. Since becoming a licensed attorney, Ms. Levko has developed a reputation for being a caring, reliable, and trustworthy representative for clients in immigration proceedings. She personally guarantees to treat every client with the upmost respect, and to pursue every reasonable solution available under the law.
Other lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Petrucci, Christian - 3 views
- Berger, Harold - 11 views
- Denenberg, Alan E. - 5 views
- Gordon, Ruthanne - 10 views
- Green, Gary - 24 views
- Lefeber, Hope C. - 11 views
- Kaminsky, Brett - 6 views
- Twersky, Y. Michael - 6 views
- Sorensen, David F. - 2 views
- Wallin, Michaela - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Nuneviller, Christopher - 14 views
- Montroy, Andrew - 10 views
- Levko, Natalia V. - 245 views
- Simons, Daniel - 10 views
- DeSantis, Jonathan Z. - 9 views
- Prosmushkin, Greg - 14 views
- Makhija, Neil - 11 views
- Baritz, Cory M. Esq. - 16 views
- Nease, Erin - 84 views
- Keller, Larry M. - 10 views