Levy, Jay M.
Address: 9150 South Dadeland Boulevard Suite 1010, Miami, FL 33156
Lawyer Firm: Jay M. Levy PA
|Areas of Practice||Litigation of Business and Commercial Disputes Appeals|
Started in 1991, Jay M. Levy began this practice after 15 years of trying commercial litigation and handling appellate cases in state and federal courts throughout Florida. In the 20 years since opening his practice, Mr. Levy has since become one of South Florida’s most sought-after legal service providers, assisting both clients and attorneys navigate the time-consuming and technical aspects of both business litigation and the appellate process.
A member of the Florida Bar since 1976, AV-rated attorney, Jay M. Levy, focuses his practice on litigation of business and commercial disputes appeals, and is often asked to collaborate by other attorneys in trial matters.
Mr. Levy is Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Appellate Practice since 1992. He is an accomplished litigator, ranked by Chambers USA as one of the top 19 appellate lawyers in the Florida and has been recognized by his fellow lawyers as a Super Lawyer for the past nine consecutive years (2006-2014). With 35 years of experience, Mr. Levy has had hundreds of clients in both jury and non-jury trials, obtaining large verdicts while always protecting the rights of his clients.
Other lawyers in Miami, Florida
- Perdomo, Rose M. - 3 views
- Reiner, Samuel B. II Esq. - 9 views
- Apotheker, Stefan Esq. - 8 views
- Kingcade, Timothy S. - 1 views
- Gallon, J. Ken - 3 views
- Cuevas, Andrew - 8 views
- Gammill, Warren P. - 2 views
- Halsey, Brett M. - 7 views
- Suarez, Jesus M. - 6 views
- Weiner, Jeffrey S. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Miami, Florida
- Kelso, John R. - 9 views
- Pacin, Marc D. - 10 views
- Citrin, Mark - 9 views
- Bradford, Omar K. - 9 views
- Armand, Arturo A. Esq. - 12 views
- Kauffman, Ronald Harrison - 9 views
- Moses, Glenn D. - 8 views
- Orenstein, Jessica A. - 15 views
- Perlman, Jonathan E. - 20 views
- Gonzalez, Nadia - 14 views