Lichtman, Jeffrey S.
Address: 1521 Locust Street 9th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Lawyer Firm: Jeffrey S. Lichtman
|Areas of Practice||Social Security — Disability, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefits, Social Security — Disability Insurance|
Jeff is admitted to practice and sees clients in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey. His practice is limited to representing claimants for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits at the administrative levels and in the federal courts. He also represents persons living in Delaware at the administrative levels, but not in federal court. Jeff is a frequent lecturer on Social Security Disability Insurance and SSI issues at seminars for various organizations.
Jeffrey S. Lichtman has more than 23 years of experience representing claimants for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits throughout the Delaware Valley, including Philadelphia, Central and Southern New Jersey, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Berks County and Southwest Florida. He devotes his entire practice to Social Security Disability (SSI) law.
Learn more about factors important to disability.
Jeff is a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association and has been appointed co-chair of the Social Security Disability Committee from 2004 through 2013. Jeff served as co-chair of the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral & Information Service Oversight Committee in 2007 and remains a member of that committee. He is also a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives. Jeff serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the Legal Clinic for the Disabled, Inc., and was presented with a White Hat Award for his work on behalf of disabled persons. Jeff graduated from Temple University School of Law in 1989, where he received honors for his performance in torts, legal process, civil procedure, labor law, claims litigation and bankruptcy. He obtained his undergraduate degree at Temple University where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa and graduated magna cum laude.
The firm’s experience and thorough knowledge of the disability, physical and mental illness, injury, and medicine work to benefit the firm’s disabled clients who are out of work or expect to remain out of work for at least one year. Unlike with many law firms, Attorney Lichtman goes to the hearing with every client of The Disability Law Office of Jeffrey S. Lichtman, LLC. Jeffrey S. Lichtman, Attorney at Law, handles all aspects of SSDI and SSI claims and appeals. Contact Jeffrey S. Lichtman today for a free consultation.
Other lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Geary, Lauren Levin - 6 views
- First, Jeffrey B. - 10 views
- Santangelo, Marsha F. M.D. - 3 views
- Yanoff, David A. - 3 views
- Kahana, Peter R. - 9 views
- Bennett, Scott A. - 7 views
- Denenberg, David H. - 5 views
- Caplan, Zachary D. - 2 views
- Savett, Shoshana - 1 views
- Baritz, Kenneth L. Esq. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Gordon, Ruthanne - 10 views
- Keller, Larry M. - 10 views
- - 17 views
- Parker, Phyllis Maza - 10 views
- Carson, Shanon J. - 17 views
- Baritz, Cory M. Esq. - 16 views
- Simons, Daniel - 10 views
- Levko, Natalia V. - 245 views
- Green, Gary - 24 views
- Montague, H. Laddie Jr. - 17 views
Most rated lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Zavodnick, Howard B. - 0 votes
- Osterwise, Jeffrey L. - 0 votes
- Chaudhury, Aurelia - 0 votes
- Rocca, John Della - 0 votes
- Griffin, Thomas M. Esq. - 0 votes
- Surin, Elizabeth C. Esq. - 0 votes
- Montroy, Andrew - 0 votes
- Tiger, Michelle L. - 0 votes
- Wagner, Christopher D. - 0 votes
- Berger, Daniel - 0 votes