Loranger, Timothy A.
Address: 12100 Wilshire Boulevard Suite 950, Los Angeles, CA 90025
Lawyer Firm: Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Aviation Accidents, Commercial Transportation Accidents|
Timothy A. Loranger is an attorney, a veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps, a pilot and a citizen advocate. As an attorney at Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman, Tim focuses his practice on personal injury and wrongful death cases stemming from both product liability and commercial transportation accidents.
With a varied background in science and mechanics, Tim excels in the investigation and discovery aspects of litigation. His experience has proven to be essential in numerous aviation, bus, and truck crash cases.
Early in his life, Tim’s strong sense of service led him to the Marine Corps, where he served in Operation Desert Shield in 1990 and Operation Desert Storm in 1991. While serving our country, Tim worked as a mechanic while stationed in California, Tennessee and Florida, spending most of his time maintaining and repairing RF-4b, F/A 18 and C-130 aircraft. It was during this time in his career that his passion for aviation and aviation safety began to take hold. This passion motivated him to earn his pilot’s license and he still finds time to fly even with the demands of a busy law practice.
After serving in the Marine Corps, Tim earned a degree in biology from Cal State University, Northridge and later went on to Southwestern University School of Law. These days, Tim applies the same traits he used as a Marine – honor, dedication, perseverance and compassion – to his law practice. He is a proud member of the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), groups of plaintiffs’ attorneys dedicated to protecting the public from unsafe products, unfair business practices, and unethical, negligent corporate conduct.
Tim’s sense of service goes beyond the courtroom. As a public advocate, Tim has dedicated himself to lobbying for consumer safety laws and equal access to justice through CAOC. He is an active member of the CAALA Government Relations Committee, Listserve Committee, the Public Relations Committee, New Lawyers Committee, and serves as an “at large” member of the Board of Governors. In his spare time, Tim participates in the Mentor Program and actively trains and competes in triathlons and other endurance sports.
Update Loranger, Timothy A. information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Klein, Brian - 9 views
- Krupke, Matthew W. - 1 views
- Halbardier, Joseph W. - 5 views
- Bruder, Diedra - 6 views
- Girardi, Thomas V. - 7 views
- Rothman, Barry K. - 3 views
- Baloch, Mahroze J. - 4 views
- White, Twila S. - 4 views
- Lamb, Jeffrey R. - 5 views
- Ameele, Keith M. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- DeVanon, Nicole - 28 views
- Farah, Neda - 19 views
- Beirne, Peter C. - 13 views
- Sayre, Angela V. - 13 views
- Eng, Mattias A. - 14 views
- Grosch, Katja M. - 15 views
- Lira, David R. - 14 views
- Glenn, Michael J. - 17 views
- Makarem, Ronald W. - 29 views
- Solomon, Amy Fisch - 20 views
Most rated lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Spacht, Sarah A. - 0 votes
- Heiman, Kale K. - 0 votes
- Solish, Nick - 0 votes
- Rudin, Eric G. - 0 votes
- Michelena, Nestor A. - 0 votes
- Chemerinsky, Erwin - 0 votes
- Gallagher, Michael E. - 0 votes
- Burns, Shannon H. - 0 votes
- David Azizi - 0 votes
- De La Canal, Malvina E. - 0 votes