Lotempio, Frank L. Jr.
Address: 181 Franklin Street, Buffalo, NY 14202
Lawyer Firm: LoTempio P.C. Law Group
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Matrimonial and Family Law, Wills, Trusts, Estates|
As a founding member of the law firm, Frank LoTempio, Jr. has been providing excellence in legal services to clients in the Western New York community since 1974. Mr. LoTempio’s hard work, dedication to the practice of law, loyalty to his clients and his uncompromising work ethic provide the foundation on which LoTempio P.C. Law Group was built. Under his leadership, LoTempio P.C. Law Group has grown into a well-rounded team of experienced attorneys that provide legal services in a wide variety of practice areas.
Mr. LoTempio personally practices in the areas of personal injury, criminal matters, matrimonial and family law, wills, estates and general litigation. In addition to being admitted to practice law in New York State, he is admitted to practice in the United States District Court Western District of New York and Bankruptcy Court.
Mr. LoTempio has a reputation for being an honest, hard-working attorney and is best known for his fierce loyalty to his clients. He treats every case, regardless of its size or notoriety, with an unmatched passion. Mr. LoTempio prides himself on providing individualized attention to each of his clients. He works hard to maintain regular contact with every client so that the legal services he provides are perfectly aligned with their individual needs.
Mr. LoTempio has built strong relationships in the community through his participation in various community groups, including the Italian American Police Association, Italian Club of Buffalo, National Italian American Foundation, National Italian Bar Association and Lafayette High School Alumnae Association, where he served as past president. He is an ardent supporter of The News Neediest Fund, City Mission of Buffalo, Barnabite Fathers Foundation and Catholic Charities. He has served on the 75th and 100th Anniversary Committees for Lafayette High School and the Catholic Charities Annual Fund Drive. Mr. LoTempio is also a member of the Erie County Bar Association, New York State Bar Association and New York State Defenders Association.
Other lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Sleiman, Molly A. - 4 views
- Ginter, Justin D. - 10 views
- Brawn, Rebecca J. - 1 views
- Golba, Taylor D. - 1 views
- Sackel, Roslyn Sireci - 2 views
- Kuzma, Michael - 4 views
- Humann, Max - 4 views
- Ziske, Robert E. - 8 views
- Comerford, Daniel K. - 7 views
- Goldberg, Ari M. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Orlowski, April J. - 8 views
- Faust, George - 33 views
- Colucci, Anthony J. III - 9 views
- Leberer, Jamie Griebner Esq. - 32 views
- Gruber, J. Mark - 11 views
- LoTempio, Frank III - 11 views
- Collins, John A. - 8 views
- Makowski, Joseph G. - 18 views
- O’Reilly, Patrick C. - 9 views
- Freedman, Gary M. - 11 views
Most rated lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Plewinski, Andrew B. - 0 votes
- Freedman, Maryann Saccomando - 0 votes
- Schiavone, Michael - 0 votes
- Makowski, Matthew J. - 0 votes
- Joyce, Paul G. - 0 votes
- Laczkowski, Julie A. - 0 votes
- Gruber, J. Mark - 0 votes
- Gallaher, D. Patrick - 0 votes
- Faltas, Karoline R. - 0 votes
- Burnham, Thomas C. - 0 votes