Luck, Bradley J.
Address: 350 Ryman Street, Missoula, MT 59802
Lawyer Firm: Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP
|Areas of Practice||Insurance Bad Faith Defense, Legal Malpractice Defense, Insurance Issues and Coverage, General Negligence Litigation, Workers Compensation|
Brad grew up in Montana. He left the state to play college baseball in Florida and attend the United States Naval Academy. After graduating from the University of Montana law school with honors in 1977 he began private practice in Missoula. Since that time he has had a varied state wide practice involving insurance related litigation, specializing in insurance bad faith, personal injury, professional negligence and workers’ compensation law. Brad has handled more than 60 appeals before the Montana Supreme Court.
Brad has been involved in a wide range of professional activities. He was a long time CLE chairman, Board Member and President of the Montana Defense Trial Lawyers. He often speaks at legal seminars and insurance groups on claim handling related matters. Brad was appointed to the Governor’s Advisory Council on Workers’ Compensation, participating in an extended study and redrafting of the Montana Workers’ Compensation Act. He has been an adjunct professor teaching Workers’ Compensation Law at the UM School of Law. Brad maintains an AV rating and is listed in multiple litigation related areas in Best Lawyers, Mountain States Super Lawyers, Chambers USA and the Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel edition. Brad was designated by Best Lawyers publication as the Missoula Lawyer of the Year in 2012 and 2016 for Insurance Law, and 2014, 2017 and 2019 for Defense of Personal Injury Litigation.
Brad is a past president and Board Member of the University of Montana Grizzly Athletic Association, was, for several years, counsel, officer and director for Play Ball Missoula, a non-profit corporation privately overseeing the development and construction of a civic stadium, and was a long time YMCA and Little League girls baseball and basketball coach. He and his wife Carla have 3 married daughters. The family enjoys its growing number of grandchildren, UM sports, outdoor activities and recreation at Flathead Lake.
Other lawyers in Missoula, Montana
- Holliday, Katie C. - 31 views
- Brodhead, Luc L. - 3 views
- Chumrau, Gary B. - 6 views
- Mahe, Kathryn S. - 13 views
- Bell, Robert T. - 8 views
- Schulte, Dwight J. - 0 views
- Geiszler, Timothy D. - 5 views
- Griffing, Betsy - 6 views
- Huppert, Andrew D. - 7 views
- Mediak, Emma L. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Missoula, Montana
- Reep, Richard A. - 10 views
- Meredith, Kristen Z. - 8 views
- Laird, Cory R. - 13 views
- Bell, Robert T. - 8 views
- Henkel, Dana A. - 32 views
- Keller, Tessa A. - 9 views
- Maldonado, David - 482 views
- Farago, Scott W. - 14 views
- Brown, Stephen R. - 11 views
- Collins, Jason M. - 8 views