Ludwikowski, Jeffrey J.
Address: Three Gateway Center 401 Liberty Ave. 22nd Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Lawyer Firm: Houston Harbaugh, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Litigation, Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Law|
An experienced litigation attorney, Jeff has extensive federal and state court trial experience in various subject matters. He has represented both large and small businesses for more than 30 years, including cases involving commercial disputes, construction claims, civil rights, bankruptcy, RICO, environmental issues, products liability defense and insurance coverage.
As a certified mediator, he has often assisted clients in disputes through both mediation and arbitration procedures and has been appointed to the panel of arbitrators, mediators and early neutral evaluators of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
While in law school, Mr. Ludwikowski served as managing editor of the Law Review and was nationally recognized for his oral advocacy skills. Mr. Ludwikowski is a frequent lecturer and course planner for seminars on a wide range of commercial litigation, construction law, professional responsibility and trial technique topics.
Jeff is also an ordained Deacon of the Roman Catholic Church.
Other lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Caputo, John A. - 2 views
- Lee, Isabel K. - 9 views
- Ricciuti, Randall T. - 10 views
- Calderwood, Gail C. Esq. - 10 views
- Keenan, Bryan P. - 2 views
- Petruzzi, Lisa M. - 7 views
- Butler, Gary A. - 7 views
- Morrow, John S. Jr. Esq. - 5 views
- Morgan, Colin Adair Esq. - 0 views
- Gordon, Zachary N. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Pahuta, Nicholas - 9 views
- Diaz, Carlos R. - 13 views
- Harshman, John G. - 9 views
- Devine, Bryan C. - 28 views
- Flaherty, Brandy - 51 views
- Kane, John R. - 17 views
- Kikta, Matthew T. - 12 views
- Acheson, Amy - 14 views
- Lee, Linell - 9 views
- Cook, Amanda C. - 10 views