Lyon, Gregory J
Address: 1212 East Osborn Road Suite 200, Phoenix, AZ 85014
Lawyer Firm: Hirsch & Lyon Accident Law PLLC
|Areas of Practice|
Gregory Lyon is a founding member and senior partner of the law firm of Phillips and Lyon. The firm was founded in 1977 in Phoenix, Arizona. Mr. Lyon was born in Chicago, IL and earned his Bachelor of Business Administration degree at the University of Iowa in 1971. He then went to Loyola University School of Law in Chicago where he earned his Juris Doctorate degree in 1974. Mr. Lyon is currently admitted in all Arizona courts including the Supreme Court of Arizona, Federal District Court of Arizona and the Supreme Court of the United States. He is a member of the Arizona State Bar Association, Arizona Trial Lawyer Association and the American Bar Association.
Mr. Lyon has limited his practice to representing injured people for over 30 years. During that time he has handled automobile accidents, slip and fall, dog bites, product liability, medical malpractice, and wrongful death cases. He has represented individuals with brain injury, fractures, burns, spinal cord injuries as well as knee and shoulder joint injuries.
Mr. Lyon believes a well prepared case has the best chance of a fast and fair settlement. He thus works with investigators, accident reconstructionist’s, and other expert witnesses to strengthen a client’s claim to insure maximum success. In addition, Mr. Lyon will work with vocational rehabilitation and economic experts to better understand and establish long term lost income on behalf of an injured client.
Mr. Lyon has considerable experience in Alternative dispute resolution, sometimes referred to as mediation. He has also participated in workshops training other attorneys in techniques that help settle cases for maximum dollars.
Specific practice areas include:
Serious Personal Injury / Accident Motorcycle accidents Car Accident / Personal Injury Boat Accident / Personal Injury Semi Truck Accident / Personal Injury Slip / Trip and Fall Accident / Personal Injury Dog Bites / Animal Attacks Defective Products / Accident Insurance Contract Disputes Insurance Bad Faith Wrongful Death Brain Injury Spinal Cord Injury Construction Defects / Accident Electrical Accident / Personal Injury Alternative Dispute Resolution / Mediation / Arbitration
Mr. Lyon has special expertise in the handling of motorcycle accidents. As an avid motorcycle rider logging thousands of miles each year, he is well aware of the attitudes that an injured biker will encounter and the hurdles that must be overcome in order to successfully compensate the victim of a negligent motorist. Mr. Lyon has written articles on motorcycle safety, and is a former officer of a local Harley Owners Group. He is a strong and vocal advocate for motorcyclist who have the same rights as cagers’ to enjoy the roads and highways of Arizona.
The Law Firm of Phillips and Lyon believes that the most experienced attorneys should be the ones that are responsible for making the decisions that shape the outcome of your case. What good is hiring a law firm if the most experienced attorneys are not handling your case? At Phillips and Lyon each case is handled by an attorney with at least 20 years of personal injury practice experience.
Other lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Kleindienst, Anne L. - 3 views
- Randall, Samuel R. - 7 views
- Levenson, Clifford - 4 views
- Black, David A. - 4 views
- Tate, Elizabeth D. - 6 views
- Zimmerman, Michael W. - 1 views
- Kamper, Elizabeth - 6 views
- Horowitz, David N. - 8 views
- Boorse, Andrew P. Esq. - 0 views
- Dickinson, Karen R. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Witzleb, Amy J. - 11 views
- Flaherty, Brian M. - 11 views
- Pitel, Stephanie - 10 views
- Heger, Brett B. - 12 views
- Whiteman, Blake E. - 17 views
- Narducci, Michael P. - 11 views
- Bartz, Matthew William - 44 views
- Steenblik, Gerrit M. - 14 views
- Stanley, Andrew C. - 14 views
- Gallagher, Garrick L. - 46 views
Most rated lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Smith, Jeffrey L. - 1 votes
- Kunz, Nathan John - 0 votes
- Estrada, Giancarlo G. - 0 votes
- Erlick, Benjamin K. - 0 votes
- Hall, Carlyle W. III - 0 votes
- Sellers, Jennifer L. - 0 votes
- Stanley, Andrew C. - 0 votes
- Spencer, Roger K. Esq. - 0 votes
- Slomski, R.J. Bucky - 0 votes
- Boorse, Andrew P. Esq. - 0 votes