Makris, Ashley V.
Address: 100 S. Ashley Drive Suite 1400, Tampa, FL 33602
Lawyer Firm: Bush Graziano Rice & Platter, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Medical Malpractice|
Ashley V. Makris received her undergraduate degree in Psychology and Political Science (magna cum laude) from Florida State University in 2011. She earned her Juris Doctor (cum laude) from Stetson College of Law in 2014. While attending law school, Ashley was awarded the Highest Grade Designation (Wehle Award) and was a Trial Advocacy Semi-finalist, a Florida Justice Association Mock Trial Competition Champion, and was named Best Advocate of the "Show Me Challenge" in the National Voir Dire Competition.
Prior to joining Bush Graziano Rice & Platter, P.A., in March 2017, Ashley was associated with the Tampa law firm of Roger D. Mason II, P.A.
Ashley is a member of the Florida Bar and the Hillsborough County Bar Association. She specializes in the defense of medical malpractice claims.
Other lawyers in Tampa, Florida
- Lins, D. Michael - 3 views
- Semach, Jonathan Alan - 2 views
- Gold, W. Robert - 2 views
- Anderson, Timothy G. Sr. - 1 views
- Edwards, Jennifer N. - 6 views
- Wagner, Alan - 15 views
- Tang, Emily L. - 4 views
- Givens, Stann William - 2 views
- Goldman, Carl Allen - 2 views
- Michaels, Dino - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Tampa, Florida
- Shah, Rupak - 7 views
- Ferrentino, Victoria N. - 8 views
- Cook, William J. - 11 views
- Prockop, Frances G. - 12 views
- Escobar, Richard - 8 views
- Wax, Jeffrey L. - 8 views
- Givens, Christian MacGregor - 9 views
- Brannon, Patrick Douglas - 13 views
- Ostman, Ellen D. - 8 views
- McLaughlin, John - 10 views