Mallor, Andrew C.
Address: 511 S Woodscrest Drive, Bloomington, IN 47401
Lawyer Firm: Mallor | Grodner LLP
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, High Asset Divorce and Custody Cases, Estate Planning, Business Planning|
Andrew C. Mallor leads the firm’s private client division, handling all legal needs of the firm’s private clients, from matrimonial to wealth management and family wealth planning.
Andy has been a leading family lawyer in Indiana for over 35 years. He is board certified in family law and is an acclaimed trial lawyer. By applying his many years of experience and his innate creativity to the issue at hand, Andy is often able to devise unique solutions to achieve his clients’ objectives. His distinctive team approach in family law matters ensures both a quick response and a total focus on his clients’ interests. Andy’s family law clients know that they have not only Andy to call upon, but also the talented and dedicated members of his team. Andy truly enjoys getting to know his clients and their families, and taking care of them is his highest priority.
Andy was an early advocate of the use of collaborative law techniques to resolve family law disputes in the most amicable and cost-effective way possible, and he has significant expertise in collaborative law. Having both trial law and collaborative law experience to draw upon, he is able to recommend the approach that will best meet his clients’ needs. Andy enjoys teaching and is the chair of the annual Family Law Institute for ICLEF. He is the author of over 100 articles on family law and tax planning.
In addition to family law matters such as adoption, divorce, matrimonial agreements, and child custody matters, Andy has significant expertise in matters involving wealth management, including trust and estate planning and probate matters, elder law, business succession planning, and premarital agreements. A business owner himself, Andy understands the ongoing needs of businesses and their owners. Andy is a certified mediator and is often called upon by other attorneys to assist in the resolution of complex matters.
Andy is married to his IU sweetheart and has two children.
Other lawyers in Bloomington, Indiana
- Donner, Erika N. - 5 views
- Neirynck, Robert W. - 3 views
- Beaulier, Maury D. Esq. - 3 views
- Tran, Hoang Kim - 2 views
- Gjerdingen, Kendra Gowdy - 0 views
- Bresney, Todd A. - 4 views
- Wall, Dawn L. - 4 views
- Ambrose, Joseph M. - 1 views
- Schultz, Fred - 6 views
- McCrea, Robert S. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Bloomington, Indiana
- Ginzkey, James P. - 4 views
- Molchin, Chase - 14 views
- Heavner, Jenna L. - 9 views
- Wall, Dawn L. - 4 views
- Stevens, Scott - 4 views
- Greene, Betsy K. - 6 views
- Schultz, Jennifer K. - 10 views
- Couri-Cyphers, Gina - 4 views
- Porter , Robert W. - 7 views
- Miller, Maria - 17 views
Most rated lawyers in Bloomington, Indiana
- McCrea, David S. - 0 votes
- Stewart, Amy L. - 0 votes
- Martin, Vincent P. - 0 votes
- Gjerdingen, Kendra Gowdy - 0 votes
- Neirynck, Robert W. - 0 votes
- Lemon, Thomas R. - 0 votes
- Schwieger, Derk Karl J.D., LL.M - 0 votes
- Apfelbaum, Larry A. - 0 votes
- McCrea, Edward F. - 0 votes
- Mallor, Andrew C. - 0 votes