Maloney, Paul H. IV
Address: 61 Broadway Suite 2220, New York, NY 10006
Lawyer Firm: Edelman & Edelman, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury, Labor Law, Workers’ Compensation, Construction Accidents, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Car Accident, Truck Accidents, Bike Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Premises Liability, Animal Bites, Slip and Fall Accident, Product Liability, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury|
Mr. Maloney has been practicing law in New York for more than 33 years. He graduated from Loyola Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 1981, relocated to New York in 1983 and has been practicing law here ever since. At the beginning of his career, Paul worked as a real estate and insurance defense lawyer defending personal injury cases.
Over time, he found that his life views were more in line with injury victims, so he decided to switch the focus of his practice to representing personal injury plaintiffs. As Paul was considering his options for moving into plaintiff representation, it happened that he found himself in a case where the plaintiff was being represented by Martin Edelman.
The attorneys were impressed with each other throughout the proceedings, and Mr. Edelman eventually asked him if he would like to join the firm. Mr. Maloney accepted and joined Edelman & Edelman, P.C., in 1987. He would remain until 1994 where he tried many cases with the firm. In 1994, Paul decided he wanted to pursue other opportunities. After almost 20 years of running his own successful practice, Mr. Maloney returned to Edelman & Edelman, P.C., in 2013. Paul is happy to be back and we are happy he is part of the firm again.
Mr. Maloney focuses his practice on labor law and catastrophic personal injury cases, including numerous cases where he has secured multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients. In addition to his work on behalf of our clients, Mr. Maloney has also donated his time by providing mediation services to residents of New York County, serving on the Board of Trustees for the Corlears School in New York City, and is a past lecturer at the New York State Trial Lawyers Institute.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Hurwitz, Adam Michael - 4 views
- Chaikin, Ian - 4 views
- Yarmish, Racquel Esq., - 4 views
- Lefkowitz, Michael E. - 2 views
- Downes, Christopher - 2 views
- Bokar, Andrew Esq. - 8 views
- Diamond, Stuart - 3 views
- Michalos, Peter C. - 1 views
- Marcus, H. Jeffrey - 0 views
- (Mark) Mercado, Christina - 12 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Occhiogrosso, Jean - 18 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views
- Levitt, Jillian - 24 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 26 views
- Pierre-Outerbridge, Altagracia - 25 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 34 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 99 views
- MacArthur, Seth J Esq. - 38 views