Manzi, Robert F. Jr.
Address: 832 Philadelphia Street, Indiana, PA 15701
Lawyer Firm: Holsinger, Clark & Armstrong, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Civil Litigation, Corporate and Business Law, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning, Estate Administration|
Mr. Robert F. Manzi Jr. is one of the most well-respected litigators in Western Pennsylvania. He graduated from the Widener University School of Law-Wilmington, where he was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society, served as a Constitutional Law Fellow and received the Public Interest Recognition Award.
Mr. Manzi served as an assistant district attorney for five years, focusing on complex financial fraud litigation, major crimes and elder abuse. During that time, Mr. Manzi completed advanced trial advocacy courses through the National District Attorney’s Association, Pennsylvania District Attorney’s Association and the Pennsylvania State Police.
At Holsinger, Clark & Armstrong P.C., Mr. Manzi’s practice focuses on civil litigation, criminal defense, corporate and business law, and estate planning/estate administration.. Mr. Manzi’s clients include many corporations and financial institutions in Indiana County. Mr. Manzi has also served as legal counsel for Indiana County Children & Youth Services, Armstrong-Indiana Behavioral and Developmental Health Program, and many local townships. Due to his high quality work, Mr. Manzi is regularly appointed by the Court to serve as counsel in a variety of matters.
He is member of the board of directors for the Indiana County YMCA, the CARE Center of Indiana County and the Western Pennsylvania Veteran Relief Fund. Most important to him are his wife, Amy, and his two young children, Charlie and Lily.
Other lawyers in Indiana,
- Hixson, Timothy J. - 1 views
- Myers, Michael G. - 5 views
- Taylor, Nathaniel A - 2 views
- Smith, Brian K. - 7 views
- Chambers, Julie - 8 views
- Clutter, Roderick W. Jr. - 4 views
- Leon, Dana - 6 views
- Martin, Vincent P. - 5 views
- Gambill, Christopher B. - 2 views
- Davis, Michael - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Indiana,
- Fritz, Ryan S. - 1 views
- Westrick, Jennifer L. - 0 views
- Mack, Jonathan Beymer - 2 views
- Billimoria, Zubin F. - 1 views
- Manzi, Robert F. Jr. - 14 views
- Wingrove, S. Ryan - 10 views
- Kauffman, Thomas A. - 1 views
- Carmella, James D. - 2 views
- Frederick, Troy M. - 4 views
- Marcus, Robert S. - 1 views