Address: 814 North Alamo Street, San Antonio, TX 78215
Lawyer Firm: The Law Office of Lisa A. Vance, P.C.
|Areas of Practice|
Kay has been practicing law in Bexar County and its surrounding counties since 1977, and has been Board Certified in Family Law, by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of Texas since 1982
Ms. Martinez is a member and past President of the San Antonio Family Lawyers Association. She is also a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists.
As a lawyer whose entire practice is dedicated to family law, she has won custody cases for numerous fathers as well as mothers, and has also successfully won custody for a number of grandparents and other relatives. In addition to litigation, she often uses mediation to bring cases to settlement, and believes cases should be settled without going to trial if it can be done to the satisfaction of her clients.
She wants clients to know that she brings life experience as well as legal experience to her cases. She has raised three children and is a proud grandparent, including being a grandmother for a special needs child.
Other lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- Zachman, Kristin Elaine - 5 views
- Johnson, Robert W. - 6 views
- Golden, Shawn C. - 3 views
- Adkins, Angela Chavez - 2 views
- Brown, Shawn C. - 12 views
- Hulett, Caroline L. - 9 views
- Holloway, Keith E. - 5 views
- Ruiz, George Castillo - 1 views
- Taylor, Catherine Duffy - 12 views
- Yanta, Virgil W. Sr. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- Garza, Andrea De La - 8 views
- Kurth, Edward L. - 10 views
- Moe, Ryan C. - 9 views
- Groce, Erin L. - 8 views
- Duran, Laura O. - 9 views
- Laubach, Dawn M. - 8 views
- Cabañas, Alfonso - 15 views
- Dennis, Brian M. - 11 views
- Lineberger, Samira Mery - 9 views
- Barrera Morales, Marissa - 9 views