Mason, Gary E.
Address: 1625 Massachusetts Ave. NW Ste. 605, Washington, DC 20036
Lawyer Firm: Whitfield Bryson & Mason LLP
|Areas of Practice||Consumer Class Actions, Mass Torts|
|Description||Gary is a nationally recognized leader of the class action bar. Focusing on consumer class actions and mass torts, Gary has recovered more than $1.5 billion in the 22 years he has represented plaintiffs.
With his broad experience, Gary is nationally known for representing consumers in class actions involving a wide range of defective products, including Chinese drywall, fire retardant plywood, polybutylene pipe, high-temperature plastic venting, hardboard siding, pharmaceutical products, consumer electronics and automobiles.
Gary has served in leadership positions in many consumer class actions in State and Federal Courts nationwide as well as in Multi-District Litigation (see Practice Highlights, below).
Gary graduated magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, from Brown University in 1984 and earned his law degree from Duke University Law School. He then clerked for the Honorable Andrew J. Kleinfeld, U.S. District Court Judge, in Anchorage, Alaska.
Other lawyers in Washington,
- Moore, Candice L. - 2 views
- Cooney, Dallas - 10 views
- Nelson, Ruth Ann - 2 views
- Pendleton, Julie M. - 12 views
- Hatch, David S. - 2 views
- Henderson, Stephen J. - 4 views
- LePley, Elizabeth - 3 views
- Babbitt, Bruce P. - 1 views
- Holmes, Hillary A. - 2 views
- Ronickher, Alexis H. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Washington,
- Kumin, Avi - 18 views
- DePriest, Robert - 14 views
- Young, Joanne - 12 views
- Wood, Amanda L. - 10 views
- Gómez, Bert - 10 views
- Eisenmann, James M. - 14 views
- Newman, Elizabeth L. - 8 views
- Biswese, Traci D. - 38 views
- Sifers, Randall W. - 9 views
- Brillian, John H. - 26 views