Masters, Pamela R.
Address: 149 S. Ridgewood Avenue Suite 700, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Lawyer Firm: Cobb Cole, PA
|Areas of Practice||Appellate Law, Family and Marital Law, Collaborative Divorce|
Pamela Masters’s practice consists of collaborative divorce, marital and family law, mediation and civil appeals. With over 30 years of experience in general civil and family law litigation and appeals, she is well versed in all aspects of trial and appellate practice. Pam is a Florida Supreme Court certified mediator and a Georgia Supreme Court certified family mediator. Additionally, Mrs. Masters has nine years of appellate practice experience gained while working as a senior staff attorney and then Clerk of Court at the Fifth District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach. At the 5th, she reviewed and analyzed thousands of civil and criminal appeals. As the Clerk of Court, Mrs. Masters oversaw 11 deputy clerks and was exposed to almost every conceivable appellate procedural issue. Her experience in invaluable to our appellate clients. Since returning to private practice, Mrs. Masters has successfully litigated appeals in several of the district courts of appeal statewide.
Utilizing her skills to collaboratively solve problems and understand differing viewpoints and competing interests, she is known for being relentlessly responsive to her clients and opposing counsel, for her collaborative approach to problem solving and for her professionalism, efficiency and organization.
Mrs. Masters graduated with high honors and Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Florida and the University of Florida College of Law where she was awarded the designation of Order of the Coif. At the University of Florida, Mrs. Masters was a member of Law Review, an Appellate Advocacy, Research and Writing teaching fellow, and was awarded the book award for the highest grade in Professionalism. After beginning her career at Smith, Gambrell & Russell in Atlanta, Georgia, Mrs. Masters returned to her hometown of Daytona Beach in 2000. She joined Cobb Cole in early 2016 after her tenure at the 5th District Court of Appeal.
Mrs. Masters has been recognized by her peers having received an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, a rating achieved by only 5 percent of attorneys and placed on the 2013 Martindale-Hubbell Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
She is active in the community through her service on the boards of directors for Community Partnership for Children and The House Next Door, where she has been selected to serve at the Vice-President and the parish council at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic community.
Additionally, Mrs. Masters volunteers her time for several hours each week to record books and periodicals for the visually handicapped which are distributed throughout the state by the Talking Book Library of the Florida Division of Blind Services. Mrs. Masters has served on the Volusia County Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee where she helped to insure that future development in Volusia County included adequate provisions for bicyclists and pedestrians. Mrs. Masters is a certified indoor cycling and pilates instructor who, when not collaborating or mediating, enjoys sharing her love of fitness with others.
Other lawyers in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Schumann, Raymond L. - 0 views
- Wolfe, Aaron R. - 5 views
- Chanfrau, Kelly - 7 views
- Doran, Theodore R. - 4 views
- Johnson, Erica Celeste - 8 views
- Williams, S. LaRue - 6 views
- Tessier, Dylan Joyce - 5 views
- Pickens, James (Jim) - 0 views
- Smith, Ruddledge H.C. - 4 views
- Wiker, Alexander H. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Kaney, Elan Renee Esq. - 4 views
- Ciocchetti, Michael - 6 views
- Masters, Pamela R. - 7 views
- Marsh, Larry D. - 5 views
- Warnock, Keith C. - 4 views
- Hubka, Harold C. - 4 views
- Merrell, Robert A. III - 8 views
- Crotty, Kathleen L. - 4 views
- Ganz, Frank S. - 14 views
- Drees, Catherine A. - 5 views
Most rated lawyers in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Kosobucki, Ryan William - 0 votes
- Johnson, Erica Celeste - 0 votes
- Bigman, Jeffrey E. - 0 votes
- Williams, Drew C. - 0 votes
- Latinsky, Eric Alan - 0 votes
- Chanfrau, William M. Sr. - 0 votes
- Sims, Guilford Larry - 0 votes
- Wiker, Alexander H. - 0 votes
- Drees, Catherine A. - 0 votes
- Kurak, Andrea M. - 0 votes