McCarron, James A.
Address: 161 North Clark Street Suite 2100, Chicago, IL 60601
Lawyer Firm: Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury|
Jay McCarron is a litigation associate at Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen, LTD., practicing in all areas of personal injury law including construction negligence, products liability, medical malpractice, premises liability, and automotive liability. Throughout his entire life, Jay has dedicated himself to the practice of trial advocacy, competing in his first Mock Trial competition in pre-school. Since that time, Jay has won awards for his courtroom advocacy skills at the high school, college, and law school levels. Jay is a 2012 graduate of Northern Illinois College of Law, where he was the Master of Bench for the Trial Advocacy Society. He also graduated from DePaul University in 2009, where he was the captain of the Mock Trial Team and competed at a national level.
Jay began his career as criminal defense attorney, protecting the constitutional rights of the wrongfully accused. He has brought that passionate and zealous advocacy to Anesi Ozmon, fighting to protect the rights of his clients injured by the negligence of others.
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Gordon, A. Margot - 4 views
- Homsy, Joseph J. G. - 9 views
- Bour, Sara M. - 8 views
- Griffin, Robert C. - 6 views
- Willuweit, Joseph C. F. - 5 views
- Ghosh, Monica - 1 views
- Sarmas, Olivia A. - 10 views
- Guzman, Rafael Jose - 1 views
- Grossman, Jennifer S. - 17 views
- Frederick, Clare - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- White, Timothy R. - 13 views
- Pocari, Flavia - 13 views
- Hartig, Eric M. - 15 views
- Lacy, Maricarol - 14 views
- Chessick, Kenneth C. M.D. - 19 views
- Burke, Richard F. Jr. - 13 views
- Conti, Gia M. - 17 views
- Timm, Jennifer - 16 views
- Perl, Allen R. - 18 views
- Wiley, Luke P. - 58 views