McDaniel, Jason A.
Address: 611 Anton Boulevard Suite 800, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Lawyer Firm: Morey & Upton, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury|
Jason A . McDaniel is an Associate in the firm in his 8th year of practice. Mr. McDaniel procured much of his legal acumen in Illinois, and obtaining his California law license in 2011, he joined the Morey & Upton, LLP team. He has quickly established himself as a compassionate advocate with a relentless commitment to his craft and genuine empathy for each and every client.
Upon graduating from Michigan State University in 2002, Mr. McDaniel earned a Juris Doctorate from Michigan State University College of Law in 2005. During law school, he interned with the Michigan Attorney General’s office and clerked for Judge James R. Redford in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Mr. McDaniel began his legal career with the Mallon Law Firm, a premiere Madison County, Illinois personal injury practice. As a new associate attorney, he specialized in litigation and personal injury law focusing on automobile accidents, premises liability, intentional tort, work injury, and social security.
Thereafter, Mr. McDaniel joined Smith & Weer, PC in Central Illinois. In focusing on divorce, family law, bankruptcy, personal injury, and civil litigation, Mr. McDaniel helped hundreds of clients who were at their most vulnerable. Whether the case was a strenuous child custody trial, domestic violence, or financial catastrophe, Mr. McDaniel built strong relationships with each client while navigating them through some of the most difficult times in their lives.
Mr. McDaniel is a seasoned trial attorney who has represented hundreds of clients in myriad areas of the law, including personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy, and civil litigation. Mr. McDaniel is an active member of the State Bar of California, certified to practice in Federal Court, as well as in the state courts of Illinois and California.
At Morey & Upton, LLP, Mr. McDaniel brings a unique perspective to each of his cases. In combining his personal injury, litigation, and courtroom experience with his family law and bankruptcy know-how, Mr. McDaniel is a fearless litigator who crafts very strong relationships with his clients.
Other lawyers in Costa Mesa, California
- Snyder, Roshele I. Esq. - 3 views
- Coleman, Brenda - 5 views
- Shayan, Roxana - 2 views
- Brown, Edwin B. - 6 views
- Kind, Michael Esq. - 0 views
- Cruz, Veronica Esq. - 4 views
- Morey, Christopher J. - 0 views
- Matsen, Jeffrey R. - 2 views
- Easton, Brian W. - 4 views
- Easton, Matthew D. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Costa Mesa, California
- Barthel, Nicholas Esq. - 3 views
- Bohm, James G. - 5 views
- Mendoza, Gabriel M. - 10 views
- Assassi, Assal Esq. - 4 views
- Swigart, Joshua B. Esq. - 3 views
- Easton, Travis R. - 11 views
- Prochnow, Andrew Y. - 5 views
- Partida, Gilbert - 4 views
- Cruz, Veronica Esq. - 4 views
- McDonough, Kevin - 3 views
Most rated lawyers in Costa Mesa, California
- Davidoff, Jordan H. - 0 votes
- Weinberg, Catherine J. - 0 votes
- Tannenbaum, Oz - 0 votes
- Amini, Mona Esq. - 0 votes
- Chester, Anthony Esq. - 0 votes
- Miller, J. Brett - 0 votes
- Ricci, Elizabeth Estes - 0 votes
- Sadrarhami, Alireza Esq. - 0 votes
- Coeur-Barron, Brent H. - 0 votes
- Cardenas, Melissa D. - 0 votes