McFarland, Mandy M.
Address: 5 Wembley Ct. P.O. Box 15054, Albany, NY 12205
Lawyer Firm: Thorn Gershon Tymann and Bonanni, LLP
|Areas of Practice|
Mandy McFarland is a 1997 graduate of State University of New York at Cortland when she received a Presidential Leadership Award and the Residential Services Leadership Award. She is also a cum laude 2000 graduate of New England School of Law where she received her J.D. and graduated in the top 5 percent of her class. She was the Senior Technical Coordinating Editor of the New England Law Review (1998-2000) and received the Women Achievers Award (1998-2000).
Upon graduation from law school, Mandy was an Appellate Court Attorney with the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Third Department, where she did extensive research and analysis of factual and legal principles in the preparation of preliminary reports in cases to be argued or submitted to the court.
Mandy is currently concentrating her practice in civil litigation and appeals where she concentrates in medical and hospital malpractice, as well as general personal injury defense.
Mandy is a member of the American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association and the Saratoga County Bar Association.
Mandy is admitted to the Northern and Western Districts of the United States District Court for the State of New York.
Other lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Brown, Elijah R.L. - 3 views
- Flint, Christopher P. - 7 views
- Nixon, Susan A. Esq. - 9 views
- Kornstein, Michael A. - 2 views
- Dodge, Alicia M. - 1 views
- de Oliveira, Carlo A.C. - 2 views
- Conklin-Mabey, Kathryn - 4 views
- O’Connor, Michael J. - 0 views
- Walsh, Peter J. - 5 views
- McDermott, Michael P. - 12 views
Popular lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Nicolette, Sean F. - 12 views
- Gallagher, Dylan S. - 14 views
- Weekley, Roland - 9 views
- Hess, Robert - 17 views
- Duskin, Edgar (Whit) Jr. - 8 views
- Barclay, Kathleen A. - 9 views
- Wander, Fred B. - 13 views
- Kelsey, Andrea L. - 15 views
- Healy, F. James - 9 views
- Krzykowski, Brian P. - 9 views