McGuire, Evan M.
Address: 2200 Forest Park Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76110
Lawyer Firm: Griffith, Jay & Michel, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Civil Litigation, Real Estate – Land Lord|
Mr. McGuire’s practice is primarily focused in the area of Family Law, Commercial Real Estate, and Civil Litigation.
A Fort Worth native, Mr. McGuire graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Marketing in 2010 and subsequently earned his law degree at St. Mary’s School of Law, where he graduated in 2013.
Throughout law school, Mr. McGuire was an Articles’ Editor of the St. Mary’s Law Review and, in 2014, was published in The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice.
When he is not practicing law, Mr. McGuire enjoys spending time with his wife, their family, and their dog.
Other lawyers in Fort Worth, Texas
- Ferguson, Taylor - 4 views
- McAlister, Kenneth L. - 4 views
- Daniel, Mark G. - 2 views
- Giraud, Sharon E. - 1 views
- Do, David - 6 views
- Rude, Catherine A. - 4 views
- Hardy, Ryan - 6 views
- Luster, James Kyle - 4 views
- Clark, Bradley L. - 5 views
- Dohoney, Tanya S. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Fort Worth, Texas
- Barnett, Brandon W. - 11 views
- McNulty, Zena - 19 views
- Lee, Mark W. - 9 views
- Liser, Grant - 17 views
- Twyman , Caitlin - 9 views
- Lehmann, Melinda - 12 views
- Taft, Rachel M. - 12 views
- Michel, Thomas M. - 7 views
- Evans, Lance T. - 9 views
- Jahansouz, Nick - 17 views