McInnis, Gavin H.
Address: 21 Lynn Batts Lane Suite 10, San Antonio, TX 78218
Lawyer Firm: Wyatt Law Firm, Ltd.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury|
Gavin concentrates his practice in the representation of plaintiffs in medical malpractice, serious personal injury, trucking accident, barratry and legal malpractice, and products liability cases. Gavin has also represented plaintiffs in significant commercial litigation disputes, and whistleblowers in qui tam (false claims) actions. He has successfully prosecuted class actions in State and Federal court, representing consumers against big business on a wide variety of claims, including disputes focusing on overcharges for goods or services, breaches of contract, negligence, fraud, deceptive trade practices and insurance matters.
Born in Maracaibo, Venezuela, and having lived in Colombia and Ecuador, before coming to the United States at the age of thirteen, Gavin speaks both English and Spanish. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Houston and graduated with honors from the University of Texas School of Law. While in law school, Gavin was inducted into the prestigious Order of the Barristers, and was a mock trial national champion (American Association for Justice Mock Trial Competition (1986)).
Gavin is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He is also a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation. Only the top 1/3 of 1% of Texas attorneys are invited to become Fellows of the Texas Bar Foundation. Election to the Fellows is one of the highest honors that can be bestowed upon a member of the State Bar of Texas. Nomination as a Fellow is based on outstanding contributions to the legal profession as well as a commitment to the community. Once nominees are selected, each nominee must be elected by the Texas Bar Foundation Board of Trustees. If elected as a Fellow, one has the opportunity to join a network of top attorneys in Texas with clear agreement on the importance of professional integrity and on promoting the cause of justice in Texas.
Other lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- Arriaga, Monica G. - 0 views
- Dilley, David E. - 8 views
- De Luna, Luis R. - 3 views
- Sifuentes, Ben M. Jr. P.C. - 4 views
- Olivarez, Matthew Joseph - 4 views
- Gonzalez, Rebecca Anne - 0 views
- Morales, Lawrence G. - 4 views
- Hoelscher, Joe - 3 views
- Hernandez, Yvonne M - 1 views
- Murphy, Mysti - 7 views
Popular lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- Cabañas, Alfonso - 15 views
- Dossmann, Lisa - 8 views
- Groce, Erin L. - 8 views
- Dennis, Brian M. - 11 views
- Skemp, Andrew - 9 views
- Moe, Ryan C. - 9 views
- Lineberger, Samira Mery - 9 views
- Perrin, James F. - 8 views
- Kurth, Edward L. - 10 views
- Gonzalez, Leticia A. - 12 views
Most rated lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
- Gonzalez, Leticia A. - 0 votes
- Olivarez, Matthew Joseph - 0 votes
- Perrin, James F. - 0 votes
- Obermeier, Matthew - 0 votes
- Martinez, Kay - 0 votes
- Barrera, Roy R. Jr. - 0 votes
- McInnis, Gavin H. - 0 votes
- Cowan, Robert C. Jr. - 0 votes
- Fletcher, Melissa Morales - 0 votes
- Bailey, Johnathan M. - 0 votes