Address: 601 Bayshore Blvd. Suite 910, Tampa, FL 33606
Lawyer Firm: Wagner McLaughlin
|Areas of Practice||Wrongful Death, Personal Injury, Admiralty and Maritime, Premises Liability, Medical Negligence, Automotive, Products Liability|
In a firm that puts the highest priority on protecting the injured individual, board-certified trial lawyer Kevin McLaughlin fits in perfectly. Starting his career on the corporate side, Kevin soon realized that his dedication to plaintiffs’ rights was his true purpose and calling. He joined the firm in 1997 and quickly rose to the rank of partner.
While attending law school, Kevin clerked for the judges in the Civil Division of the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, Hillsborough County, Florida. Upon graduation, he worked for an insurance defense firm and handled cases involving insurance disputes, coverage issues, automobile negligence, and premises liability claims for some of the largest insurers in the country. This preparation helped Kevin become an expert in handling plaintiffs’ claims. Kevin knows how both the opposition and the courts think, which enhances his ability to be an effective advocate for his clients.
Kevin represents plaintiffs with wrongful death and personal injury claims. His practice encompasses a broad range of claims including admiralty and maritime, premises liability, medical negligence, automotive and products liability actions. His wealth of experience benefits his clients through his ability to assess all sides of the situation.
Kevin is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, where he is an officer of the Tampa Bay Chapter. He also sits on the Board of Directors for the Hillsborough County Bar Association. He is a member of the Florida Justice Association, the Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute, and the American Association for Justice.
A resident of Tampa since early childhood, Kevin is an honor graduate of Wake Forest University, where he earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in history in 1993. Three years later, he received his Juris Doctorate from the Stetson University College of Law. He resides in Tampa with his wife, Daun, and their two children.
Other lawyers in Tampa, Florida
- Keenan, Michael P. Esq. - 5 views
- Makris, Ashley V. - 8 views
- Sass, Cynthia N. Esquire - 7 views
- Lazzara, Domenick Giovanni - 1 views
- Iannacio, Anthony M. - 6 views
- Givens, Christian MacGregor - 9 views
- Nelson, Seth R. - 4 views
- Wells, Kim Edwin - 5 views
- Welker, Matthew - 6 views
- Rodriguez, Alberto - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Tampa, Florida
- Seward, Alicia Regina - 7 views
- Brannon, Patrick Douglas - 13 views
- Smith, Christopher M. - 8 views
- Lago, Frank N. - 10 views
- Schopp, Nicholas B. - 9 views
- Robbins, Scott L. - 8 views
- Braat, Stephanie M. - 9 views
- Ferrentino, Victoria N. - 8 views
- Ragano, Chris E. - 46 views
- Shah, Rupak - 7 views
Most rated lawyers in Tampa, Florida
- Freeman Jones, Heather - 0 votes
- Levine, Scott D. - 0 votes
- McLaughlin, Michael C. - 0 votes
- Pinson, Charles R. - 0 votes
- Yonker, Marc - 0 votes
- Relihan, Michael T. - 0 votes
- Givens, Christian MacGregor - 0 votes
- Nelson, Seth R. - 0 votes
- Smith, Christopher J. - 0 votes
- Schopp, Nicholas B. - 0 votes