Address: 2751 Roosvelt Rd. Suite 204, San Diego, CA 92106
Lawyer Firm: McMillan Law Group
|Areas of Practice||Bankruptcy, Civil Litigation, Lemon Law|
Four time Thomson Reuters “Super Lawyer”, Julian has been resolving legal issues for individual and corporate clients under his own shingle for nearly ten years.
Prior to this, Julian was an associate with the San Diego office of international law firm DLA Piper where he worked on a broad spectrum of asset lending and real estate finance transactions. Having completed law school and his first masters degree (LL.M) in the United Kingdom, Julian began his legal career in the financial district of London at the headquarters of international commercial law firm, Ashurst Morris Crisp (Ashursts). His work here involved advising commercial clients on cross border, and project finance transactions and international commercial litigation.
Julian’s practice is most aptly described as a consumer advocate. In the wake of the 2008 financial practice, Julian assisted hundreds of San Diegans file for federal bankruptcy protection. Through this process he was able to absolve them of vast amounts of debt. In a number of cases, he was able to remove mortgage liens from residential property. Through his efforts, his clients were able to achieve a fresh start and emerge from the process debt free.
His practice in this field is not limited to San Diego. In an Eastern District case, Julian assisted a client and procured a discharge of that client’s student loans.
Julian’s practice also extends to civil litigation. In this area, Julian has successfully assisted clients resolve contract disputes, tort actions, debt collection, and resolved lemon law claims for consumers who purchased defective vehicles, or who purchased vehicles as a result of misrepresentations or fraud.
Having often been referred to as "David" in the David and Goliath tradition, Julian never backs down from a fight. he believes that lawyers should not only fight the fights they know they can win, but should take on the challenge of the fights that need to be fought, no matter the odds.
Julian is dedicated to the San Diego community and actively volunteers his time as a board member of a local charter school, works with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training, and supports the San Diego County Humane Society.
Update McMillan, Julian information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in San Diego, California
- Buscemi, Michael - 7 views
- Vegter, Brandon - 8 views
- Sterling, Randall C. - 3 views
- Williams, Scott Christopher - 1 views
- Colley, Stephen A. - 11 views
- Frisella, Lisa J. - 4 views
- Trautwein, Heidie - 6 views
- Encinias, Anna - 10 views
- Tannenberg, John H. - 4 views
- Zorrilla, Jennifer - 5 views
Popular lawyers in San Diego, California
- Reich, Linda B. - 10 views
- Rangel, Jenna - 11 views
- Deniz, Mark L. Esq. - 9 views
- Olsen, Aaron M. - 8 views
- Rand, Karl A. - 9 views
- James, Ken - 11 views
- Martinez, Sami R. - 11 views
- Ryan, Robert - 8 views
- Yelman, Tara L. Esq. - 10 views
- Levin, Michael - 10 views
Most rated lawyers in San Diego, California
- Nalu, A. Michael - 0 votes
- Bierer, Marilyn E. - 0 votes
- Lincoln, Donald R. - 0 votes
- Shelton, Rosa - 0 votes
- Ryan, Robert - 0 votes
- Butler, Elyse B. - 0 votes
- Semelsberger, David J. - 0 votes
- Nunez, Meagan - 0 votes
- Birhane, Gebriela - 0 votes
- Jacko, Michelle L. Esq. - 0 votes