Medine, Carmen R.
Address: 320 North Carrollton Avenue Suite 200 Mid City Center, New Orleans, LA 70119
Lawyer Firm: The Law Offices of W.A. “Chip” Forstall, Jr.
|Areas of Practice|
Carmen R. Medine was born and raised in New Orleans, LA. She received her Paralegal Certificate at UNO in 2003 and in Political Science at UNO, a Bachelors Degree in 2010. Carmen has been with The Law Offices of Warren A. “Chip” Forstall since 2000. She first came on board as a secretary and upon graduating paralegal school, became a paralegal for Chip. Carmen is currently working as a Litigation Paralegal on our Litigation Team.
Carmen served in the U.S. Army for 3 years as a 92A (Automated Logistics Specialist). She also served in Kuwait for 6 months in 1998 and was honorably discharged in 1999. During her service in the Army, she earned The Army Commendation Medal for her diligent duty throughout her enlistment. She also earned The Army Achievement Medal for her support and accomplishments during her deployment to Kuwait for Operation Desert Thunder, with the 209th Military Police Company. Carmen also gives back to the New Orleans Community through her involvement as an active member of the Rotary Club of Mid-City New Orleans. She also enjoys teaching Zumba for the YMCA of Greater New Orleans.
Other lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Bourne, Anysley B. - 7 views
- Stelly, William Chad - 6 views
- Bonin, Jean-Marc - 7 views
- Dearman , Laurie A. - 7 views
- Balhoff, John T. II - 6 views
- Cain, Amber L. - 5 views
- Fields, Tim L. - 2 views
- Sherwood, Christopher H. - 6 views
- Keay, Brandon W. - 7 views
- Armbruster, Stephen F. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Kambur, Laura - 25 views
- Kessler, Jeffrey D. - 9 views
- Berg, Claire E. - 12 views
- Crane, Gabriel - 10 views
- Impastato, Dominick F. III - 8 views
- Harris, Melissa Rome - 10 views
- Vincent, W. Jared - 11 views
- Conley, Errol B. - 12 views
- Powers, Rhett M - 9 views
- Holzenthal, Karen T. - 11 views