Mergeche, Lakshmi Singh
Address: 111 John Street 22nd Floor, New York, NY 10038
Lawyer Firm: Law Offices of Neal H. Rosenberg
|Areas of Practice||Education Law|
Lakshmi Singh Mergeche has her Bachelor of Arts from St. John’s University and is a graduate of Brooklyn Law School. After graduating from law school, Ms. Mergeche was a prosecutor in the Bronx County District Attorney’s Office where she prosecuted cases in the Domestic Violence Unit.
Ms. Mergeche entered the field of special education law as a litigator for the New York City Department of Education General Counsel’s Special Education Unit. During her tenure she litigated numerous impartial hearings and provided legal support and advisory opinions regarding litigation strategy and educational policies to special education practitioners and district representatives.
Ms. Mergeche is admitted to practice in New York State, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Ms. Mergeche represents our clients residing outside of New York City.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Davidov, Laura - 63 views
- Breitner, Dennis A. - 2 views
- Lustig, D. Carl III - 3 views
- Periconi, James J. - 8 views
- Frazer, David E. - 11 views
- Raff, David - 3 views
- Mashhadian, Shahin Y. - 7 views
- Tom, Jean S. - 5 views
- Winter, Michael J. - 5 views
- Wilner, Adam C. Esq. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views
- Grant, Yannick - 28 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 22 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 37 views
- Solano, Javier - 23 views
- Nester, Minta J. - 23 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 37 views
- Levitt, Jillian - 24 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 22 views