Meyers, Danielle N.
Address: 20 Corporate Woods Boulevard, Albany, NY 12211
Lawyer Firm: O’Connor First
|Areas of Practice||Professional Liability, Long-term Care Negligence, Professional Discipline & Licensing, Products Liability, Environmental Law, General/Commercial Liability|
Danielle N. Meyers is a 2002 graduate of Hobart & William Smith College where she received a Bachelor of Arts for a double major in Psychology and Political Science. She is a 2005 graduate of the University at Buffalo School of Law. Danielle is admitted to practice in the State of New York and in the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York.
Danielle is an experienced civil litigator and focuses her practice in the areas of dental, psychiatric and medical malpractice, long-term care negligence, insurance coverage issues, products liability and general negligence litigation. She has provided counsel to individual and corporate defendants in complex litigation across the State of New York, including representing professionals in disciplinary proceedings before State regulatory agencies. She represents clients in both Federal and State courts at the trial and appellate levels.
Danielle is a member of the Defense Research Institute, American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association and Albany County Bar Association.
Other lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Joslin, P. Baird Jr. - 0 views
- Dwyer, Paul F. - 5 views
- McFarland, Mandy M. - 7 views
- McGrath, Brendan - 14 views
- Reilly, James M. Esq. - 0 views
- Lee, Donald W. (Fred) - 0 views
- Silverman, Lorraine R. - 3 views
- Zappia, Graig F. Esq. - 3 views
- Moore, James H. (Jim) III - 2 views
- Kubikian, David A. Esq. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Meyers, Danielle N. - 16 views
- Nicolette, Sean F. - 12 views
- Teresi, Gregory J. - 11 views
- Savitt, Meredith H. - 24 views
- Duskin, Edgar (Whit) Jr. - 8 views
- Herczeg, Kelly - 9 views
- Healy, F. James - 9 views
- Hess, Robert - 17 views
- Barclay, Kathleen A. - 9 views
- Wander, Fred B. - 13 views