Miller, Ann Kelleher
Address: 10670 N Central Expy Suite 300, Dallas, TX 75231
Lawyer Firm: Chavez & Valko, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Immigration and Nationality Law|
|Description||Ann Kelleher Miller is certified as a specialist in United States Immigration and Nationality Law by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization. Mrs. Miller obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from California State University Long Beach and her Juris Doctorate from Whittier Law School.
Mrs. Miller was born in central California and grew up in Huntington Beach, California. Mrs. Miller began her career in the immigration field when she began working as a paralegal with a firm in Southern California. Mrs. Miller decided to pursue her law degree while working full-time and was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2006 and enjoyed representing clients on a wide range of immigration matters.
Mrs. Miller has extensive experience handling various immigration matters including family and employment-based immigration, asylum law and deportation defense. Mrs. Miller has also represented immigrants before the Board of Immigration Appeal and in litigation before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
As immigration law has rapidly changed over the years, Mrs. Miller enjoys the challenge of finding solutions for clients and providing professional guidance through the often confusing world of U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law.
Mrs. Miller recently relocated with her husband and two children to the Dallas area and enjoys exploring the area.
Other lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Fillmore, H. Dustin - 5 views
- McKenzie, Kolter Christian - 4 views
- Goldman, Jennifer S. - 2 views
- Rodriguez, George - 2 views
- Biggers, Edward D. - 4 views
- Mullen, Shane V. - 5 views
- Brown, Kristin R. - 11 views
- Johnson, Jennifer W. - 2 views
- Moorehead, Audrey - 8 views
- Ellis, Michael - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Jones, Christene - 14 views
- Mullen, Regis L. - 10 views
- Quinlan, Chris - 12 views
- Parrish, Ashley - 10 views
- Price, Marty D. - 10 views
- Kirner, Lee - 13 views
- Biggers, Kathryn B. - 18 views
- Gueck, Jay L. - 12 views
- Aleman, Andrew - 11 views
- Thomson, Marlene D. - 14 views