Miller, Gregory T.
Address: 424 Main Street 1920 Liberty Building, Buffalo, NY 14202
Lawyer Firm: Roach, Brown, McCarthy & Gruber, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Medical Malpractice, Administrative Proceedings, Product Liability Claims, Personal Injury Claims|
Gregory T. Miller, a native of Rochester, New York, is a 1997 graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, where he was elected a member of the Buffalo Law Review, the Moot Court Board, and President of the Law School’s chapter of ATLA. He has spent his entire professional career with Roach, Brown, McCarthy & Gruber, P.C., and was elected a member of the Firm in 2006.
Mr. Miller, a 1992 graduate of Bowling Green, majored in Secondary Education, with concentrations in world history and ancient civilizations, political science, and economics. He has worked as a tutor and mentor for secondary school students with need for one-on-one instruction. Mr. Miller is a member of the American Bar Association, and the Bar Association of Erie County. He has served on the Bar Association of Erie County’s Judiciary Committee, for several years and is completing his second year as an officer of the Bar Association, having been elected Treasurer in 2012.
Mr. Miller is engaged in an active trial practice, with his main area of concentration focused upon the defense of medical professionals and hospital systems in suits involving claims of medical malpractice, and in administrative proceedings before the New York State Department of Health and their Office of Professional Medical Conduct. He also possesses significant experience in the defense of product liability claims and general personal injury claims. Based upon courtroom performance and peer evaluation, Mr. Miller has been selected as among the top 1% of trial counsel for the defense of medical malpractice claims in New York. Mr. Miller has also been selected by his peers as a top medical malpractice defense attorney through the New York SuperLawyers magazine and has been identified as a "Best Lawyer" by U.S. News & World Report since 2010.
Mr. Miller is also an associate member of the Association of Defense Trial Attorneys, which limits its membership to one prime member per one million in population for each town, city and municipality across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Mr. Miller is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Western and Northern Districts of New York and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York. Additionally, he has appeared on behalf of his clients in all levels of the New York State Courts, including the Court of Appeals.
Member: 1995-1997, and Systems Editor 1996-1997, Buffalo Law Review; Senior Member, Buffalo Moot Court Board 1996-1997; President, Buffalo School of Law Chapter of the American Trial Lawyers Association 1996-1997; Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity. Member: Bar Association of Erie County and New York State and American Bar Associations.
Other lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Kilbridge, Joseph - 0 views
- Danieu, John P. - 6 views
- Brockway, Bryan G. - 3 views
- Affronti, Mark R. - 6 views
- Peterson, Cherie L. - 1 views
- Joyce, Paul G. - 0 views
- Vesper, Jessica L. Esq. - 14 views
- Zafur, Amanda - 2 views
- McCarthy, Kevin D. - 4 views
- Ostroot, Collin - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Gelber, Herschel - 8 views
- LoTempio, Frank III - 11 views
- Leberer, Jamie Griebner Esq. - 32 views
- Boreanaz, Robert L. - 19 views
- Hager, Tamsin J. - 11 views
- Ginter, Justin D. - 10 views
- Duggan, James J. - 11 views
- Makowski, Joseph G. - 18 views
- Collins, John A. - 8 views
- Sanchez, Jack M. - 8 views
Most rated lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Plewinski, Andrew B. - 0 votes
- Freedman, Maryann Saccomando - 0 votes
- Schiavone, Michael - 0 votes
- Makowski, Matthew J. - 0 votes
- Joyce, Paul G. - 0 votes
- Laczkowski, Julie A. - 0 votes
- Gruber, J. Mark - 0 votes
- Gallaher, D. Patrick - 0 votes
- Faltas, Karoline R. - 0 votes
- Burnham, Thomas C. - 0 votes