Miller, Stephen W.
Address: 1919 M Street N.W. 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20036
Lawyer Firm: Harris Wiltshire & Grannis, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Trial Litigation, Commercial Litigation, International Investigations, Communications|
Stephen W. Miller is an associate with the law firm of Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP, where he practices litigation and telecommunications law.
Before joining Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP, Mr. Miller served as a law clerk for the Honorable Jack Zouhary of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. Prior to his clerkship, he spent one year at a New York non-profit, representing low-income individuals in class-action litigation, followed by two years at a New York firm, practicing commercial, environmental, and appellate litigation.
Mr. Miller received his J.D. cum laude from the University of Notre Dame Law School, where he was an Article Editor of the Notre Dame Law Review. He received his B.A. from the University of Notre Dame.
Other lawyers in Washington,
- Perlmutter, Andrew J. - 3 views
- Johnson, James - 11 views
- Adamson, Matt T. - 4 views
- Kirby, Patrick J. - 7 views
- Ronickher, Alexis H. - 6 views
- Bramble, Amanda G. - 7 views
- Eddy, Loren J. - 6 views
- Anders, Joel W. P.C. - 2 views
- Lowell, Joshua B. - 2 views
- Rathod, Jason - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Washington,
- Eisenmann, James M. - 14 views
- Chuzi, George M. - 12 views
- Hunt, Cecil - 15 views
- Biswese, Traci D. - 38 views
- Siegwart , Kristan A. - 11 views
- Gómez, Bert - 10 views
- Ren, Nina - 10 views
- Kumin, Avi - 18 views
- Newman, Elizabeth L. - 8 views
- O’Donnell, Patrick P. - 8 views