Milliman, Lou Anne
Address: 149 North New Hampshire Street, Covington, LA 70433
Lawyer Firm: The Truitt Law Firm, LLC
|Areas of Practice|
Lannie Milliman was born in California, and raised in Columbia, South Carolina and Chattanooga, Tennessee. After graduating from high school, Lannie attended Tulane University in New Orleans, where she obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. Thereafter, she pursued a Master of Arts degree in English Literature at the University of New Orleans for two years, before entering Tulane Law School. Lannie then obtained her Juris Doctor degree from Tulane Law School, where she graduated magna cum laude and was awarded the Order of the Coif in May 1995. While at Tulane Law School, Lannie was a managing editor of the Tulane Law Review, and an active member of the Public Interest Law Foundation and Free Tutoring, Inc.
After graduating from law school, Lannie clerked for the Honorable Judge Nauman Scott at the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana. She then clerked for Justice E. Joseph Bleich at the Louisiana Supreme Court. Lannie then worked for several years at two large law firms in downtown New Orleans, where she practiced in the areas of products liability, commercial litigation, and appeals, before moving to St. Tammany Parish in 2005. She then worked with a Metairie law firm for several years practicing insurance defense, premises liability, products liability, and the defense of governmental entities, as well as enjoying a focus in appellate advocacy. After that law firm moved to the Central Business District in New Orleans, Lannie joined the Truitt Law Firm in October 2017.
Lannie was admitted to the Louisiana State Bar Association in May 1995. She has been admitted to practice in all Louisiana state and federal district courts, as well as the United States Fifth Circuit and United States Supreme Court. She is also a member of the Twenty-second Judicial District Court Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Lannie resides in Madisonville with her husband and two children.
Other lawyers in Covington, Kentucky
- Hunt, Daniel A. - 4 views
- Gustafson, Jill - 2 views
- Taliaferro, Philip III - 3 views
- Mitchell, Amber - 7 views
- Carey, Tyler A.P. - 6 views
- Cowherd, Colby B. - 4 views
- Bauer, Ernest J. Jr. - 5 views
- Berger, Alexander J. - 12 views
- Schneider, David A - 5 views
- Markgraf, Paul R. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Covington, Kentucky
- Milliman, Lou Anne - 10 views
- Frost, Bryan H. - 6 views
- Strauss, John L. - 11 views
- Mitchell, Amber - 7 views
- Baker, Michael L. - 16 views
- Wilson, William T. - 11 views
- Berger, Bryan Charles - 8 views
- Ziegler, Robert C - 7 views
- Savoie, Rusty - 8 views
- Lawrence, Richard D. - 8 views