Modesto, Narciso M.
Address: 19 South La Salle Street Suite 1500, Chicago, IL 60603
Lawyer Firm: The Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving, Ltd.
|Areas of Practice||Family Law|
Narciso M. Modesto obtained his B. A. from Northern Illinois University and his Juris Doctorate from The John Marshall Law School. He was admitted to the Illinois bar in 1977.
After opening his own general law practice in the private sector, he joined Cigna Corporation’s staff litigation department, where he managed the Chicago office. He then became the managing attorney for Warrior Insurance’s staff litigation office and also for a highly successful litigation firm.
Narciso (otherwise known as “Narch”) joined the Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving, Ltd. in 2007, bringing diversified experience as well as law office management and client services expertise. He has been serving as a Center Chair Arbitrator for the Cook County Mandatory Arbitration Program since its inception in 1990.
Narciso is honored to have been asked to join the Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving, Ltd., and is highly impressed with the overall quality of representation provided by the litigators.
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Cornfield, Gilbert A. - 8 views
- Roach, Steven R. Esq. - 0 views
- Seltzer, Robert A. - 6 views
- Vojslavek, Zach - 8 views
- Blair, Jonathan - 0 views
- Healy Jr., Martin - 5 views
- Oppenheimer, Michael D. - 3 views
- Rifkind, Aaron E. - 5 views
- Kay, John A. - 4 views
- Poole, Leslie P. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Conti, Gia M. - 17 views
- Alasauskas, Amanda J. - 14 views
- Grossman, Jennifer S. - 17 views
- Veugeler, Kevin T. - 24 views
- Chirica, Vlad V. - 13 views
- Burke, Richard F. Jr. - 13 views
- Kumor, John Esq. - 13 views
- Radvila, Gintare - 36 views
- Gibbons, Max C. - 18 views
- Hartig, Eric M. - 15 views