Address: 2955 Stockyard Rd., Missoula, MT 59808
Lawyer Firm: Reep, Bell, Laird & Jasper, P.C.
|Areas of Practice|
|Description||Mr. Molloy graduated with Honors from the University of Montana School of Law in 2012, and he received his undergraduate degree from Carroll College in 2007. While in law school, he was an editor of the Montana Law Review and competed on the National Moot Court team.
After law school, Mr. Molloy completed a one-year clerkship with Chief Justice Mike McGrath, and a two-year clerkship with the Hon. Ronald B. Leighton of the Western District of Washington federal court in Tacoma, Washington. After his clerkships, Mr. Molloy practiced for two years in Portland, Oregon before returning to Montana to join Reep, Bell, Laird & Jasper.
Mr. Molloy enjoys working with his clients to figure out how to best achieve their goals and resolve their disputes. He focuses his civil litigation practice on personal injury litigation, wrongful death litigation, commercial litigation, and construction defect litigation. He is admitted to practice in Montana and Oregon, and he is a member of the Montana Trial Lawyers Association.
In his free time, Mr. Molloy devotes his free time to his family, friends, and cheering on the Carroll Saints, Montana Grizzlies, and other local sports teams.
Other lawyers in Missoula, Montana
- Phillips, Robert James - 2 views
- Wilson, Mike - 6 views
- Luck, Bradley J. - 2 views
- Person, Andrew - 7 views
- Huppert, Andrew D. - 7 views
- Gurr, André - 6 views
- Schulte, Dwight J. - 0 views
- McCormick, Alan F. - 6 views
- Cowley, Jane E. - 30 views
- Brodhead, Luc L. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Missoula, Montana
- Handelman, Leah T. - 8 views
- Zielinski, Angela - 11 views
- Collins, Jason M. - 8 views
- Meredith, Kristen Z. - 8 views
- Rasmusson, Eric - 16 views
- Bell, Robert T. - 8 views
- Farago, Scott W. - 14 views
- Mahe, Kathryn S. - 13 views
- Lofing, Nicholas James - 9 views
- Scott, P. Mars - 8 views