Address: The Holyoke-Manhattan Building 80 South Highland Avenue, New York, NY 10562
Lawyer Firm: Collen IP Intellectual Property Law, P.C.
Fax: 914 941-6091
|Areas of Practice||Trademarks, Copyrights and Patents|
Michael Nesheiwat is a member of Collen IP’s litigation group. He is a registered Patent Attorney, and has advised clients and prosecuted patent applications encompassing a broad range of technologies. Mr. Nesheiwat works on trademark, copyright and patent litigation in the federal courts, and on opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. He also advises clients in the area of domestic and international data privacy compliance and best practices.
Before joining Collen IP, Michael practiced with another intellectual property law firm in New York, where he litigated copyright disputes involving fabric and jewelry designs, engaged in trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings, and prosecuted trademark and patent applications in the USPTO.
Mr. Nesheiwat’s article “Doing Business Abroad? Brexit and its Implications on your Data Practices” was published in Westlaw Journal Computer & Internet, 2016 WL 4597655 (September 07, 2016).
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Ford, Adam C. - 4 views
- Calella, Patrick M. - 2 views
- Schwadel, Blaine Z. - 9 views
- Rosenberg, Gary M. - 6 views
- Sheridan, John P. - 3 views
- Sanders, Adam R. - 2 views
- Seiden, Daniel M. - 14 views
- Goldburd, Benjamin A. Esq. - 3 views
- Jacobs, Gail - 5 views
- Sniarowski, Mariusz - 11 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Mendelberg, Gabriel - 68 views
- Iadevaia, Jeremiah - 18 views
- Grant, Yannick - 28 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 37 views
- Davidov, Laura - 63 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 99 views
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 31 views
- Kirschenbaum, George A. - 23 views
- Occhiogrosso, Jean - 18 views
- Beatty, John - 52 views