Newman, Mark L.
Address: 3074 Madison Rd Suite 2N, Cincinnati, OH 45209
Lawyer Firm: Mark L. Newman Attorney at Law
|Areas of Practice||Workers’ compensation, Social security disability, Personal injury|
Since 1989, Mark Newman has devoted his practice to helping injured and disabled individuals pursue claims related to workers’ compensation, social security disability, and personal injury. As a result of his focus and dedication to these areas of law, Mark has developed a reputation for getting results for his clients in a timely and cost effective manner.
As a Cincinnati workers’ compensation lawyer representing injured workers for 25 years, Mark has developed an understanding of the Ohio workers’ compensation system allowing him to achieve results for his clients without exposing his clients to the complex and bureaucratic workers’ compensation system.
Over his 25 years of representing injured workers and appearing before the Industrial Commission of Ohio on behalf of his clients, Mark has successfully obtained benefits for his clients including temporary total, permanent partial, wage loss, permanent total disability, and settlements.
In the area of social security disability benefits, Mark helps individuals navigate through the process of filing a claim and gathering the evidence necessary to have a successful outcome at the hearings. Mark understands that the process of filing a claim can be lengthy and wearisome. Mark and his team gives each client the personal attention and support they need through the process in order to keep them informed and ease their mind
Combining personalized service and insightful advice, Mark has been recognized by his peers as an Ohio Super Lawyer in 2006, 2011 and annually 2015.
Mark grew up in Cincinnati and is very active in his community. He is President of the Sycamore Athletic Club, Youth Basketball Organization, and a member of the Board of Directors of the Mayerson JCC. He also serves on the finance committee of Operation Give Back. Mark is married and has two young sons. He also coaches many youth sports teams including basketball, baseball, and soccer.
Other lawyers in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Vollman, Paul J. - 2 views
- O’Connell, James L. - 4 views
- Sammarco, Alissa J. - 0 views
- Siderits, Jonathan M. - 1 views
- Gaines, W. Scott - 6 views
- Ardizzone, Timothy D. Ph.D. - 0 views
- Berning, Randy - 11 views
- Poffenberger, J. Dwight Jr. - 2 views
- Miller, A. Dennis - 3 views
- Bennie, Daniel M. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Hinegardner, Charles L. - 10 views
- Mire, Terrence A. - 10 views
- Essig, Ellen - 9 views
- Campbell, Richard R. - 8 views
- Penrose, Stuart W. - 9 views
- Lyon, Michael F. - 8 views
- Linden, Paul J. - 10 views
- Remaklus, Theodore R. - 8 views
- Dhaliwal, Loveleen K. Bajwa - 8 views
- Redden, Brian R. - 9 views