Nicholl, Suzanne P. Esq.
Address: 6165 Greenwich Dr. Ste. 340, San Diego, CA 92122
Lawyer Firm: The Law Office of Suzanne P. Nicholl, PC
|Areas of Practice||Probate, Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills|
Attorney Suzanne P. Nicholl graduated cum laude from Monmouth University in West Long Branch, New Jersey. She obtained her juris doctor from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California. Among her academic achievements, she received the American JurisPrudence Award, California Jurisprudence Award, and Witkin Award in Accounting for Lawyers. While in law school, she was a member of both the Mock Trial Team and the Alternative Dispute Resolution Team. Additionally, she worked in the domestic violence clinic of the San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program and was recognized for her work with the Pro Bono Award. Suzanne had the privilege of studying comparative constitutional law with United States Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg in Nice, France. Additionally she served as the Community Service Chair of the Christian Legal Society at Thomas Jefferson.
Suzanne’s career experience includes estate planning, probate, trust administration, trust and estate disputes/litigation, guardianships, conservator ships, corporate and business entity formation and compliance, stock acquisitions, commercial, residential, and cellular lease agreements, IRS and FTB tax compromise offers, IRS audit defense, ERISA pension compliance, and general civil litigation. Suzanne is a Certified Legal Specialist in Trust & Estate Planning.
She proudly serves as a member of the Board of Directors of Elder Law & Advocacy, a local non-profit that helps seniors defend their legal rights and preserve their respected place in the community.
Suzanne is licensed to practice law in California and the District of Columbia. Additionally, she is licensed to practice in the United States Tax Court and the United States District Court, Southern District of California. She is also a member of the San Diego County Bar Association.
Suzanne finds tremendous satisfaction in being easily accessible and responsive to the needs of her clients. She explains the law in a thorough, yet easily understood manner. To remain on the cutting edge, she continues her legal education by regularly attending seminars and workshops.
Other lawyers in San Diego, California
- Sakata, Clifford - 0 views
- Kurlander, Brandi - 0 views
- Gallagher, Thomas Esq. - 4 views
- Campbell, Tyler - 2 views
- Shapiro, David P. - 3 views
- Hunt, Jeremy Philip - 9 views
- Limberg, Albert R. - 5 views
- Braun, Leslie A. - 4 views
- Welsh-Levin, Shanna E. - 6 views
- Tannenberg, Cheryl Edward - 1 views
Popular lawyers in San Diego, California
- Deede, Kimberley V. - 9 views
- Sandez, Darlene - 11 views
- Colley, Stephen A. - 11 views
- Rangel, Jenna - 11 views
- Lusher, Tara R. Esq. - 8 views
- Hunt, Jeremy Philip - 9 views
- Butler, Elyse B. - 24 views
- Olsen, Aaron M. - 8 views
- Deniz, Mark L. Esq. - 9 views
- Dagan, Samuel - 10 views
Most rated lawyers in San Diego, California
- Sterling, Randall C. - 0 votes
- Cadora, Kevin L. - 0 votes
- Yum, Anna R. - 0 votes
- Kim, Charles Wesley Jr. Esq. - 0 votes
- Avina, Zachary J.D. - 0 votes
- Shaw, Leslie S. - 0 votes
- Greene, Terence L. - 0 votes
- Parkman, Sharmila Roy Esq. - 0 votes
- Lillig, Rebecca M. - 0 votes
- Fonner, Kimberley A. - 0 votes