Nichols, Pamela A.
Address: 54 State St. Ste. 900, Albany, NY 12207
Lawyer Firm: O’Connell & Aronowitz PC
|Areas of Practice|
Pam is Managing Partner at O’Connell & Aronowitz and practices in our Personal Injury Litigation Department. Her accomplishments tackling the legal issues that arise during litigation have been critical to our Litigation group’s overall success.
Pam consistently obtains excellent results representing plaintiffs in personal injury lawsuits with a focus on injured children. She was the driving force in obtaining an $11 million verdict in the case of negligent care and treatment of sexually abused children. She also won a $1.8 million settlement in a case involving abused and neglected children. She understands that the focus must be on family after an accident or injury to child and she fiercely protects families’ legal and financial rights so they can focus on their emotional and physical needs.
Pam’s legal acumen and drive to enhance the local community are exemplified in her selection to The Injury Board, a national community of personal injury attorneys committed to making a difference by helping people avoid injury and helping the injured get the assistance they need. Her community efforts and professional focus on injured children laid the ground work for a novel prevention effort aimed at teenagers.
In April 2012, Pam joined forces with The Casey Feldman Foundation and EndDD.org for National Distracted Driving Awareness Month initiative aimed at keeping high schools students safe on the road. The Casey Feldman Foundation is a not-for-profit whose namesake was a 21-year-old Fordham University student when she was killed by a distracted driver. Her parents, Joel and Dianne, both attorneys, started the foundation in their daughter’s memory with the hopes of sparing other families such profound loss. Tragedy inspired a national movement and began Pam’s journey as a tireless advocate of EndDD in upstate New York. Today, under Pam’s leadership, 8 O’Connell and Aronowitz volunteer attorneys have brought EndDD’s message to more than 14,00 students in upstate New York. Pam has also presented to the Governor’s Traffic Safety Committee and NYS Partnership for Teen Driving Safety.
She has been named to the Upstate New York Super Lawyer’s list since 2012 and has also earned the highest level of recognition from her peers with Martindale-Hubbelll’s AV Preeminent Rating.
Pam is a member of the American Association for Justice and was elected committee member of their non-profit organization Trial Lawyers Care. She is member of the New York State Bar Association where she serves on the Law Practice Management Committee and is president-elect of Capital Region Affiliate of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. Pam also serves on the Board of Directors of the Downtown Albany Business Improvement District.
Other lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Dwyer, Colin DeLany - 1 views
- Frazier, Shannon D. - 1 views
- Jackson, Matthew - 4 views
- Little, William T - 8 views
- Ko, Andrew - 7 views
- Reilly, James M. Esq. - 0 views
- Connolly, Mary T - 1 views
- Sullivan, Jeffrey - 13 views
- Broad, Marshall - 4 views
- Deinhart, Brian D. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Meyers, Danielle N. - 16 views
- Smith, L. Clayton Jr. - 9 views
- Duskin, Edgar (Whit) Jr. - 8 views
- Gallagher, Dylan S. - 14 views
- Engster, Sarah Morgan - 9 views
- Teresi, Gregory J. - 11 views
- Jureller, Paul D. - 9 views
- Healy, F. James - 9 views
- Sullivan, Jeffrey - 13 views
- Hentnik, Katherine L. Esq. - 19 views
Most rated lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Berglund, William F. - 0 votes
- Youngblood, Charles - 0 votes
- Molinaro, Kayla M. - 0 votes
- French, Brett D. - 0 votes
- Jackson, Matthew - 0 votes
- DuVall, Willis A. Jr. - 0 votes
- Conklin-Mabey, Kathryn - 0 votes
- Moore, James H. (Jim) III - 0 votes
- Cavanagh, Michael P. - 0 votes
- Lowry, Michael - 0 votes