Noyes, Nancy A.
Address: 195 Church Street 11th Floor, New Haven, CT 06510
Lawyer Firm: Nancy Noyes Engelman, Noyes & Rubin, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Divorce|
Nancy Noyes, a partner in the firm of Engelman, Noyes & Rubin, LLP, is a 30 year legal veteran with extensive experience in divorce and family law. She is admitted to the Connecticut Bar and U.S. District Court Bar.
Attorney Noyes graduated from the University of Connecticut School of Law, where she participated in the Law Women’s Association and the Civil Clinic.
Attorney Noyes graduated from the University of Connecticut with a B.A. in Political Science, with Distinction Honors. While at UConn, she was a member of the Nutmeg Touring Players. Attorney Noyes is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, and has served as a Special Master for divorce in the Judicial Districts of New Haven, Milford and Middletown for the past several years. She has also served as an Attorney Trial Referee in the Judicial District of Milford. She is a member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC).
With extensive experience in civil law, Attorney Noyes has built her skills as a proficient litigator in family law. As part of her work in the area of family law over the past 30 years, she has focused much attention to work concerning custody and has done pro bono work for several projects assisting victims of domestic violence. Attorney Noyes has also served as a guest lecturer in the area of domestic violence for various civic organizations. Attorney Noyes also is an experienced mediator, and also participates in collaborative divorce.
She attended Yale Divinity School as a special student and serves as legal counsel to several area churches. She has served as a vestry member, warden and treasurer of her church, formerly served on the Board of Directors of the Oak Grove Association and the West Haven Community House. She currently serves on the Standing Committee in her diocese.
Update Noyes, Nancy A. information | View Google Map
Other lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Tiernan, Charles E. III - 3 views
- Katz, Jonathan - 2 views
- Grandjean, Clifford - 2 views
- Bikakis, Nicole C. - 16 views
- Baker, Dean W. - 10 views
- Marcarelli, Ralph E. Hon. Esq. - 3 views
- Clark, Steven A. - 7 views
- Perry, Scott E. - 5 views
- Williams, John R. - 2 views
- Sims, Gayle A. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Longo McLean, Rose - 6 views
- Berdon, Peter A. - 13 views
- Popilowski, Matthew D. - 6 views
- Pellegrino, Bernard A. - 13 views
- Crowley, Timothy W. - 9 views
- Cahill, George J. Jr. - 6 views
- Boorsma, Megan - 9 views
- Mitler, Laura S. - 10 views
- Annecchino, Louis A. - 9 views
- Merly, Joseph M. - 8 views
Most rated lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- LoRicco, Ronald Sr. Esq. - 0 votes
- Schwab, Robert L. - 0 votes
- Lewendon, Timothy - 0 votes
- Dolan, Matthew F. - 0 votes
- Gillis (1935-2002), Howard T. - 0 votes
- Burns, Maureen E. - 0 votes
- Dow, William F. III - 0 votes
- Leventhal, Scott A. Esq. - 0 votes
- Baker, Dean W. - 0 votes
- Bohonnon, K. Wynne - 0 votes