Nussman, Bruce L.
Address: 190 Moore Street Suite 306, Hackensack, NJ 07601
Lawyer Firm: Kates Nussman Ellis Farhi & Earle, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Commercial and Business Matters, Purchase, Sale and Leasing of Businesses, Complex Real Estate and Bank Financing Transactions, Banking, Mergers and Acquisitions, Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Non-Profit Organizations|
Bruce L Nussman
Bruce L. Nussman is a partner of the firm. He has extensive experience in handling a wide range of commercial and business matters, including the purchase, sale and leasing of businesses, complex real estate and bank financing transactions.
A significant part of Mr. Nussman’s practice includes the representation of family-owned businesses, engaged in a wide variety activities, including banking and financial services, manufacturing, distributions, and retail sales. These services include planning for generational transfers of businesses as well as advising the Board of Directors and officers of the companies on numerous legal issues relating to mergers and acquisitions, sales and purchases of assets, including, inventory and equipment, employment, union negotiations, contracts, financing and collection matters.
Another area of Mr. Nussman’s expertise is Estate Planning and Estate Administration. For the past 25 years, he has represented executors and administrators in the probate and administrations of estates of varying size and complexity and has engaged in estate and tax planning for significant estates; drafting wills, insurance trusts, family limited partnerships, qualified personal residence trusts and other instruments necessary to establish estate plans for a varied clientele.
Mr. Nussman also represents a number of non-profit entities as General Counsel, including but not limited to cemeteries, supportive housing agencies, and those that provide clinical programs to assist the disabled and homeless populations.
Mr. Nussman is a graduate of Rutgers University (B.A., 1969) and received his law degree from Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1972). He was admitted to practice in New Jersey and has been admitted to the United States Tax Court and the United States Custom Court in 1972. He is a member of the Bergen County, New Jersey and American Bar Associations. He joined the firm in 1973. Previously, Mr. Nussman served a legal clerkship with the Hon. Edward Van Tassell, Superior Court of New Jersey.
Mr. Nussman is also past President of the New Jersey "Y" Camps and the chair of its Scholarship Committee. He continues his active participation with the NJ "Y" Camps as a member of its Board of Directors and a number of its committees.
Other lawyers in Hackensack, New Jersey
- Cruz Riester, Michelle - 1 views
- Rubenstein, Jay D. - 5 views
- Trahanas, Kali A. - 8 views
- Parker, Seth R. - 1 views
- Rosenberg, Zachary M. - 3 views
- Landolfi, Cara - 18 views
- Rush, Kenneth R. - 5 views
- Parisi, Joyce A. - 7 views
- Napoliello, Marie L. - 5 views
- Caminiti, Donald A. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Hackensack, New Jersey
- Lurie, Janet B. - 7 views
- Corriston, E. Carter Sr. - 12 views
- Cooper, Ashley Tate Esq. - 17 views
- Steinbach, Harold I. - 9 views
- Ginzburg, Marina Esquire - 7 views
- Remson, Nina C. - 44 views
- Weinberg, Gale B. - 7 views
- Pekerman, Victoria R. - 12 views
- Kearney, Laura Weyant - 6 views
- Sutnick, Laura C. - 9 views
Most rated lawyers in Hackensack, New Jersey
- Di Iorio, John P. - 0 votes
- Ambrose, Paul N. Jr. - 0 votes
- McLoughlin, Eilish M. - 0 votes
- Reiser, Stuart - 0 votes
- Farhi, Michael - 0 votes
- Corriston, E. Carter Sr. - 0 votes
- Shanks, Russell Esq. - 0 votes
- Napoliello, Marie L. - 0 votes
- Sutnick, Warren S. - 0 votes
- Ginzburg, Marina Esquire - 0 votes