Ochoa, Michael W.
Address: 19 South La Salle Street Suite 1500, Chicago, IL 60603
Lawyer Firm: The Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving, Ltd.
|Areas of Practice||Family Law|
Michael W. Ochoa graduated magna cum laude from Loyola University with a B. A. in business. He then attended Emory University in Georgia and earned his Juris Doctorate. He is licensed to practice law in Illinois by the Illinois State Supreme Court and has represented fathers pro hac vice in Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Wisconsin, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Texas, California, Kansas, Florida and Minnesota.
In 2000, the Consumer Business Review selected Michael as a leading family law and trial attorney for the new millennium. He treats each of his clients as individuals with unique needs, and he has dedicated himself to the humanitarian aspect of the legal community. Michael is also a member of Beta Gamma Sigma, a business school honors society.
Mr. Ochoa has extensive trial and litigation experience and has successfully litigated and settled many cases involving complex financial, child custody and removal issues. Ochoa was awarded the "Top Litigator Award" in 2008 and the "Best International Custody Award" in 2010.
His highly successful trials and settlements are testaments to his inexhaustible energy when seeking justice for his clients throughout America.
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Power, Joseph A. Jr. - 3 views
- McCallister, Marc E. - 1 views
- Maienza, Michael A. - 2 views
- Hetzer, Brian - 10 views
- Rost, Kerry Toth - 9 views
- Wilson, Erin M. - 5 views
- Halusek, Michael A. - 5 views
- Sherman, Martina B. - 2 views
- Miller, James H. Jr. - 2 views
- Whitcomb, John W. - 9 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Wiley, Luke P. - 58 views
- Radvila, Gintare - 36 views
- Alasauskas, Amanda J. - 14 views
- Perl, Allen R. - 18 views
- Fowler, Philip J. - 23 views
- Conti, Gia M. - 17 views
- Timm, Jennifer - 16 views
- Freeland, Kimberly - 25 views
- Hartig, Eric M. - 15 views
- Herrera, Ruben - 29 views