Orcutt, Anne M.
Address: 3030 N. 3rd St. Ste. 1300, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Lawyer Firm: Sanders & Parks PC
|Areas of Practice||Civil Litigation, Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, Products Liability, Public Entity and Municipal Defense, Insurance Defense|
Anne is an associate with the firm and focuses her practice on corrections defense, public entity and municipal liability, products liability, premises liability, and wrongful death/catastrophic injury defense. Anne has also defended civil rights, constitutional, Americans with Disability Act, negligence, police use of force, road design, class action, and employment claims in state and federal courts throughout the country.
Anne attended law school at Arizona State University’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, where she was an associate editor and staff writer on the Arizona State Law Journal. Anne received CALI awards for Legal Research and Writing and the Civil Justice Clinic, was a William H. Pedrick Scholar, received the outstanding clinical student award from the Clinical Legal Education Association, and won first place in the Peter Baird 3L writing competition. During law school, Anne externed for Judge Randolph Haines on the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona, Judge James Teilborg on the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, and Judge Donn Kessler on the Arizona Court of Appeals. Anne also worked at the Arizona Attorney General’s Office in the special litigation division.
Following law school, Anne clerked for Judge Michael Brown on the Arizona Court of Appeals before joining a boutique civil litigation firm, where she handled all aspects of civil litigation from depositions to motions practice to jury trials for governmental and private clients in Arizona, California, Washington, D.C., and Ohio.
Prior to law school, Anne was a writer and editor for a website in Washington, D.C. Anne also worked for the Department of the Army for five years in Germany and Maryland doing strategic planning, management consulting, and performance measurement.
Other lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Wood, Dane L. - 8 views
- Brohard, Jonathan T. - 7 views
- Ingle, Christopher B. - 1 views
- Gaylord, Karen S. - 6 views
- Smith, Brad Dylan - 9 views
- Tucker, Kenneth L. - 4 views
- Brophy, Joseph A. - 1 views
- Hebert, John J. - 5 views
- Richter, Jasmina - 12 views
- Burnside, John D. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Pitel, Stephanie - 10 views
- Beckwith, Jessica L. - 10 views
- Steenblik, Gerrit M. - 14 views
- Heger, Brett B. - 12 views
- Orcutt, Anne M. - 31 views
- Gilbert, Evan M. - 10 views
- Grubbs, Michael - 11 views
- Guttilla, Phillip P. - 18 views
- Israel, Kyle A. - 10 views
- Flaherty, Brian M. - 11 views