Orlowski, April J.
Address: 448 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14202
Lawyer Firm: Makowski Law Office
|Areas of Practice||Appellate Advocacy, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation|
Ms. Orlowski is a 2000 graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo and received her law degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School (2003, cum laude), where she was an articles editor for the Buffalo Law Review.
Ms. Orlowski was admitted to practice in New York State in 2004 and the Western District of New York in 2005. She is a member of the New York State and Erie County Bar Associations.
Following her admission to the Bar, Ms. Orlowski worked in the area of civil litigation at a Buffalo area law firm before accepting a clerkship at the Appellate Division, Fourth Judicial Department, in Rochester New York.
Ms. Orlowski now concentrates her practice in appellate advocacy as well as civil litigation, including personal injury and commercial litigation.
Other lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Guza, Joseph L. - 3 views
- Brown, Jonathan W. - 3 views
- Kuzma, Michael - 4 views
- Zafur, Amanda - 2 views
- Java, Joel J. Jr. - 7 views
- Makowski, Matthew J. - 2 views
- Smith, Marc S. - 3 views
- Lucente, Rocco II - 6 views
- Vigneron, Amy J. - 4 views
- Collins, John A. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- LoTempio, Frank III - 11 views
- Olson, Heather - 7 views
- Bauman, Dale J. - 12 views
- Ginter, Justin D. - 10 views
- Orlowski, April J. - 8 views
- Freedman, Maryann Saccomando - 11 views
- Leberer, Jamie Griebner Esq. - 32 views
- Faust, George - 33 views
- Cellino, Annmarie R. Esq. - 14 views
- Kornacki, Paul B. - 13 views