Orlowski, David W. (Dave)
Address: 1604 W. Third Avenue, Albany, GA 31707
Lawyer Firm: Lee Orlowski, LLC
|Areas of Practice||Banking and Corporate Law, Creditor Representation, Bankruptcy Matters, Corporation Formation and Governance, Business Litigation, Real Estate, Commercial Transactions, Workers’ Compensation|
David W. (Dave) Orlowski was born in Mattituck, New York in 1964. He attended Wake Forest University as a Guy T. Carswell Scholar, graduating cum laude in 1987. He then attended The University of Georgia School of Law, receiving his J.D. in 1991. Mr. Orlowski was a partner of the firm of Hodges, Erwin, Hedrick & Coleman, LLP. Thereafter, he served as in-house counsel, as well as Vice-President of the legal department, for Heritage Bank of the South. Mr. Orlowski is a member of Lee Durham, LLC, which he joined in April 2004.
Early in his career, workers’ compensation and insurance defense were Mr. Orlowski’s primary concentration. His practice is now predominantly focused on the areas of banking and corporate law, creditor representation in bankruptcy matters, corporation formation and governance, business litigation, real estate, commercial transactions, and workers’ compensation.
Mr. Orlowski is a member of the Dougherty Circuit Bar Association and State Bar of Georgia, including its Agriculture, Banking, Bankruptcy, and Workers’ Compensation sections, as well as being an associate member of Georgia Bankers Association.
He is an active memberof St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, where he serves as Chancellor and Finance Chairman. Mr. Orlowski is on the Board of Directors of Easter Seals Southern Georgia, having served as President two separate terms and was honored as Easter Seals Volunteer of the Year in 2014. He has served as adjunct professor at Albany State University West Campus (formerly Darton College).
A soccer enthusiast, Mr. Orlowski is licensed by U.S. Soccer as a National D coach. Currently serving as President of the South Georgia United Soccer Academy, he also serves on the Risk Management Board for the State of Georgia’s United Futbol Academy and is on the coaching staff of United Futbol Academy’s travel soccer club. Locally, Mr. Orlowski is head coach of the junior varsity and assistant coach of the varsity soccer teams at Deerfield-Windsor School.
Other lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Hooper, Michael E. (Eric) - 0 views
- Bratten, Kurt E - 7 views
- Flint, Christopher P. - 7 views
- Alpert, Courtney L - 6 views
- Walsh, Peter J. - 5 views
- Holley, Danielle E. - 3 views
- Richardson, Florence M. - 0 views
- Mendel, Lisa D. - 2 views
- DuVall, Willis A. Jr. - 5 views
- Callahan, Joseph M. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Jureller, Paul D. - 9 views
- Kelsey, Andrea L. - 15 views
- Krzykowski, Brian P. - 9 views
- Barclay, Kathleen A. - 9 views
- Youngblood, Charles - 10 views
- Potts, Kellan B - 18 views
- Hentnik, Katherine L. Esq. - 19 views
- Gallagher, Dylan S. - 14 views
- Savitt, Meredith H. - 24 views
- Duskin, Edgar (Whit) Jr. - 8 views