Pagnini, Gregor A.
Address: 699 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Lawyer Firm: Brody Hardoon Perkins & Kesten, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Civil Rights, Discrimination, Employment Law, Municipal Employment, Municipal Liability, School Law|
Gregor A. Pagnini is an associate with Brody, Hardoon, Perkins & Kesten, LLP. He represents clients in the District and Superior Courts of Massachusetts, as well as in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination. He also regularly handles matters before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination and the Department of Labor Relations.
Mr. Pagnini concentrates his practice primarily in the areas of municipal liability, employment matters, civil rights violations and premises liability. Mr. Pagnini also represents school systems in a variety of employment matters including arbitration hearings, labor negotiations and student disciplinary issues.
In addition, Mr. Pagnini is actively involved in BHPK’s partnership with the Middlesex District Attorney’s Domestic Violence Pro Bono Program, which assists domestic violence victims through the civil restraining order process.
Before joining BHPK in 2009, Mr. Pagnini was an associate at Sloane & Walsh, where his practice focused on defending allegations of medical malpractice. While in law school, Mr. Pagnini interned at the City of Boston Law Department and the U.S. Attorney’s office where he worked with attorneys on government litigation and transactional matters, including employment, civil rights and land use issues.
Awards & Honors
Mr. Pagnini was a member of the BHPK team that was awarded the Massachusetts Bar Association’s 2011-2012 Access to Justice Award, given in recognition of BHPK’s committment to the Middlesex District Attorney’s Pro Bono Assistance Program.
Mr. Pagnini is a graduate of Trinity College and Suffolk University Law School.
Professional and Community Affiliations
Mr. Pagnini is admitted to the bar of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Other lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Schwartz, Steven A. - 3 views
- Bardi, Richard C. - 11 views
- Shevlin, John B. Jr. - 10 views
- Bak, Karolina - 5 views
- Valentine, Dwight D. - 41 views
- Vlassakis, John M. - 8 views
- Silverfine, Jeremy I. - 3 views
- Treger, Daniel - 2 views
- Perkins, Samuel - 5 views
- Newman, Jeffrey A. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Harris, Kristin Tyler - 7 views
- Livingstone, Jay - 11 views
- Walsh, Michael - 8 views
- Hodge, Candace L. - 29 views
- Kusiak, Kurt S. - 8 views
- Field, Stefani M. - 8 views
- Harris, Brian P. - 10 views
- Riordan, Peter J. - 12 views
- Carney, J. W. Jr. - 17 views
- Vlassakis, John M. - 8 views
Most rated lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Bricker, David - 0 votes
- Madeja, Jamy B. Esq. - 0 votes
- Pogoda, Daniel E. - 0 votes
- Ramirez, Reyna Marie - 0 votes
- Fazendeiro, Rory Z. - 0 votes
- Miles, Angela L. - 0 votes
- Shevlin, John B. Jr. - 0 votes
- Bailey, R. Bradford - 0 votes
- Morency, Michel “Mike” Ph.D. - 0 votes
- Merrigan, James M. - 0 votes