Palmer, Adam D.
Address: 4651 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33431
Lawyer Firm: Schoeppl Law, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Civil and Business-Related Litigation, Arbitration Matters, Securities Litigation, Real Property, Construction-Related Litigation, Appeals|
Adam D. Palmer is a native Floridian who was born in Miami, Florida. Since receiving his B.A. from the University of Florida in 1984 and his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law in 1987, Adam has practiced almost exclusively in the areas of civil and business-related litigation, and arbitration matters. In 1992, Adam moved from Miami to Palm Beach County where he currently practices as "Of Counsel" to the law firm of Schoeppl Law, P.A. The firm’s practice is concentrated in the areas of business-related litigation, securities litigation, real property and construction-related litigation, arbitration and appeals. The firm maintains its offices in Boca Raton, Florida and enjoys favorable relationships with other law firms throughout Florida and nationwide.
Adam is a trial attorney who specializes in civil and business litigation. His practice is focused in the areas of contract claims and business tort disputes, real property and construction-related disputes, construction lien issues, commercial litigation and arbitration matters. Adam is also actively involved in representing clients in securities litigation and arbitration proceedings before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (formerly, the NASD and NYSE) and the American Arbitration Association where he has achieved great successful handling many claims involving seven figures.
Adam has a long history of contributing to Legal Aid, as well as various other community and charitable organizations. His civic and charitable activities include, among other things, work on behalf of the March of Dimes, the Jewish Federation, the Florida Stage theater, and Locks of Love. Adam has also been an active member of The Rotary Club of Boca Raton for many years and has served the Club as an executive officer and trustee. He is licensed to practice in State and County Courts throughout the State of Florida (1988) and before the United States District Courts for the Southern District (1989) and Middle District (1990) of Florida.
Adam has also been honored by his colleagues. He enjoys an "AV" rating (the highest rating attainable) from Martindale-Hubbell, the preeminent peer review rating service for attorneys nationwide. He is a past recipient of the President’s Pro Bono Service Award from the Florida Bar (2001), and a past recipient of the Real Property Law Award from the Palm Beach County Legal Aid Society (2001).
Other lawyers in Boca Raton, Florida
- Barnett, Michael A. - 4 views
- Labiner, Paul S. - 5 views
- Butters, Shawn - 9 views
- Gray, Terry A.C. - 10 views
- Cornwell, William J. - 1 views
- Wasch, Joseph C. - 3 views
- Prince, Michael Esq. - 0 views
- Mahone, Anastasia - 4 views
- Pagán, Myriam Y. Esq. - 6 views
- Raines, Alan L. - 20 views
Popular lawyers in Boca Raton, Florida
- Pagán, Myriam Y. Esq. - 6 views
- Salviano, Michael J. Esq. - 7 views
- Shiner, David I. - 8 views
- DuBosar, Eli - 14 views
- DelRicco, Peter D. Esq. - 7 views
- Kirtman, Ian M. Esq. - 7 views
- Schroeder, Norman L. - 10 views
- Wellikoff, Scott M. - 7 views
- Romanelli, Ami - 7 views
- Johnson, Caroline - 10 views
Most rated lawyers in Boca Raton, Florida
- Ged, Marius J. Esq. - 0 votes
- Cunningham, William C. III Esquire - 0 votes
- Arzumanova, Karina - 0 votes
- Snyder, Peter J. - 0 votes
- Hollander, Gregg M. - 0 votes
- Weiss, Howard I. - 0 votes
- Weiner, Gary D. - 0 votes
- Kirtman, Ian M. Esq. - 0 votes
- Mangel, Tory Esq. - 0 votes
- Nelson, Brenda M. Esq. - 0 votes