Paswater, Randy S.
Address: 831 E. Monroe Street, Springfield, IL 62701
Lawyer Firm: Barber, Segatto, Hoffee, Wilke & Cate
|Areas of Practice||Family Law – Custody & Visitation, Child Support, State, Local & Municipality Law, Collections – Debtor/Creditor, Real Estate Law, Criminal Law|
Randy S. Paswater joined Barber, Segatto, Hoffee, Wilke & Cate in 2008, after a number of years in civil practice including work for the Illinois General Assembly as a Staff Attorney. Randy is an experienced trial attorney who has taken cases to trial or hearing in nearly every courthouse and/or administrative forum in Central Illinois.
Randy attended Indiana University, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Political Science in 2000. He obtained his Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, from Northern Illinois University in 2004, participating in Trial Advocacy and Elder Law clinical programs.
Randy is a member of the Illinois State (ISBA) and Sangamon County Bar Associations. He has served as an ISBA Assembly Member and is a past President of the Sangamon Valley Estate Planning Council. Randy concentrates his practice in a number of areas, including but not limited to family, elder, business and commercial law. He also represents clients in real estate, administrative, and criminal law matters and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois.
Other lawyers in Springfield, Missouri
- DeSantis, John P. - 1 views
- Toigo, Brittany Kink - 4 views
- Taylor, Nathan Robert - 8 views
- Blair, Steven J. - 3 views
- Madigan, Mark - 3 views
- Fullam, Michele - 4 views
- Immel, Thomas J. - 5 views
- Hanken, W. Scott - 5 views
- Holt, John B. - 9 views
- Ansley, David W. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Springfield, Missouri
- Sypek, Richard A. - 9 views
- Shiffman, Stuart H. - 9 views
- Gavriilidis, Alex E. - 7 views
- Schechner, Stephen H. - 10 views
- Shah, Amar A. - 6 views
- Davis, Richard E. - 6 views
- Mangan, Evelyn Gwin - 8 views
- Haxel, Martin - 12 views
- Kerr, Gary E. - 19 views
- Cox, J. Randall - 6 views