Paulos, Emmie Joanna
Address: 316 South Baylen Street, Pensacola, FL 32502
Lawyer Firm: Levin Papantonio
|Areas of Practice||Mass Torts|
Emmie J. Paulos is an associate at Levin, Papantonio, Thomas, Mitchell, Rafferty & Proctor, P.A., focusing her practice on Mass Tort Litigation. As a member of Levin Papantonio’s mass tort department she has had experience with various mass tort projects. She is actively involved with the BP Deepwater Horizon Multidistrict Litigation (In re: Oil Spill by the Oil Rig "Deepwater Horizon" in the Gulf of Mexico, on April 20, 2010, MDL 2179), where she has had the opportunity to assist clients with the court supervised settlement program and litigation.
Prior to joining Levin Papantonio, Ms. Paulos practiced in California with a civil litigation firm, with an emphasis on litigation, business law, employment law and transactional matters.
Ms. Paulos has been selected as a distinguished member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40, a professional organization composed of top trial lawyers younger than the age of 40.
She is currently licensed to practice law in California, Florida, and Washington, D.C.
Other lawyers in Pensacola, Florida
- O’Brien, Timothy M. - 6 views
- Traylor, Darryl Steve Jr. - 1 views
- Harrell, C. Miner - 0 views
- Prevatte, Valerie - 10 views
- Monroe, John W Jr. - 8 views
- Blanchard, M. Robert - 5 views
- Winn, Harlan Frank Jr. - 6 views
- Barger, James - 5 views
- Kreis, Douglass Alan - 7 views
- Hausfeld, M. Kevin - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Pensacola, Florida
- Sanders, Hadley - 8 views
- Ward, Austin R. - 11 views
- Wise, Gregory - 10 views
- Copeland, Scot B. - 7 views
- Bouk, Winston Troy J.D., C.P.A., C.F.E. - 9 views
- Stull, Angel - 8 views
- Weidner, Keith William - 7 views
- Barr, Brian - 11 views
- Geeker, Van P - 20 views
- Loehr, Robert M. - 7 views