Address: 205 Capitol Street Suite 500, Charleston, WV 25301
Lawyer Firm: Zerbe & Pence PLLC
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Defense, Traffic Violations, DUI/DWI, Drug Crimes, Social Security Disability|
David Pence is a native of South Charleston, West Virginia and a graduate from the West Virginia University College of Law. Mr. Pence has developed a reputation for excellence in defending individuals accused of driving under the influence (DUI) throughout West Virginia. His reputation for winning is a result of his success in defending drivers before juries and administrative hearing examiners throughout West Virginia.
As a member of the National College of DUI Defense, Mr. Pence frequently attends seminars throughout the country to stay attuned to new tactics to better defend his clients. He is a certified operator of the Intoximeter EC/IR II breath machine used by law enforcement in West Virginia. Mr. Pence also received certified training in defending drivers accused of being impaired by controlled substances. As Mr. Pence says, "The key to winning is knowing more about the law, the science and the facts than your adversary. Always be prepared."
Mr. Pence also represents disabled works fighting to obtain their Social Security Disability Benefits. As a sustaining member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representative (NOSSCR), Mr. Pence has a vast knowledge of the Social Security claims process and welcomes the opportunity to put his skills to work for you!
Recently, Mr. Pence was voted as a Top Lawyer of West Virginia by Super Lawyer’s Magazine for excellence and achievements in the legal community. As an advocate, Mr. Pence has the required combination of skill, knowledge and compassion necessary to help achieve the desired result.
In addition to his legal work, Mr. Pence also enjoys coaching youth basketball at his local church and spending time with his family.
Other lawyers in Charleston, West Virginia
- Rankin, Dyllan - 3 views
- Young, Adam D. - 6 views
- Carrico, Rachael S. - 2 views
- McElhinny, Karen T. - 3 views
- Carrico, Tim C. - 3 views
- Jones, Daniel C. - 5 views
- Sword, Philip B. - 2 views
- Carper, W. Kent - 3 views
- Balenovich, John J. - 12 views
- Clark, Lauren M. Esq. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Charleston, West Virginia
- Berger, Miles B. - 12 views
- Ping, James R. II - 7 views
- Stokes, Debra Elaine - 7 views
- Milligan, J. Marshall - 8 views
- Roberts, Paula J - 6 views
- Layne, Bernard E. III - 9 views
- Cyrus, Dwayne E. - 6 views
- Pellegrin, Dominick R. - 8 views
- Harrah, Aaron L. - 8 views
- Maybank, Amanda R. - 7 views
Most rated lawyers in Charleston, West Virginia
- Lokey, Warren R. Esq. - 0 votes
- Slicer, William R. - 0 votes
- Schaefer, Natalie C. Esq. - 0 votes
- Atkinson, John-Mark - 0 votes
- Akers, JB - 0 votes
- Deitzler, Harry G. - 0 votes
- Tapella, William R. II. - 0 votes
- Marshall, Lynnette Simon Esq. - 0 votes
- Cyrus, Lou Ann S. - 0 votes
- Byrd, Andrew D. - 0 votes